Ugh, i'm really frustrated i've had my period for 11 days. Usually I only have it for 3-4 days... I started taking orthotri-cyclenlo like 4 months ago and I don't think that has anything to do with it? Could it?

It was weird because it came a week early and it's still here now when I should have it. I had sex the day I got my period and I am just curious? What could be going on???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 12th, 2005
That happened to me kinda...I had my "period" for 18 days, still going!!! Its dumb!! And im on the patch..Maybe it has something to do with it?
|

replied May 28th, 2005
Hey, well I have been having spots thinking it was my period but I dont know because I quit and then the next day it started again but heavier and now I have bad cramps in my side which I just got over a bad kidney infection maybe someone can help me please its killing me!!
|

replied June 7th, 2005
Experienced User
All of you need to go to the doctor. From what I gather something is wrong with either your birth control method or something else. Bleeding that long is not normal
|

replied July 5th, 2005
I bled for 15 days it was breakthrough bleeding I stopped. If you want you can chack with your doctor but when u start birth conrtol within the first three or four months this is a normal side affect.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...