Please help!!!! Half of my right arm has been "numb" for the past 4 days. It goes from my wrist all the way to my underarms. When I rub my arm...I can barely feel anything...As if I am wearing many long sleeve shirts. There is no prickly sensations....Just numbness...And my hand is not numb either...Just my arm. Please help if you know what may be causing this or what this may be, thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 8th, 2005
Experienced User
Have u hit ur head or anything? Have you overworked ur muscles specifically in that arm? Go see a doctor?
|

replied March 9th, 2009
Help
While I was lying in bed my shoulder and left arm became really tight. All of the sudden a sensation of tingles began to take over my arm. It felt like pins and needles (numbing). MY face became hot fleshed and red. This happened again 10 minutes later. What does this mean?
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....