I have pain while I try to pass stool. Doctor did finger testing and said I have small haemorrhoid and gave me hydrocortisone cream to apply. I am concerned with the pain and afraid to go to toilet and try to hold it. Is it symptom of haemorrhoid or something else. Will it go away?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 4th, 2005
I'll answer it myself so others can learn. Haemorrhoids are inflamation of vericse veins, I think it happens because hard stool rubs on these veins and causes inflamation. Analpram or hydrocortisone pramoxine cream reduces this inflamation and pain. Take laxative and high fibre diet.
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Hi there, sorry to hear of you problems, try not to get too dependent on laxitives, I am not saying anything bad about the laxitives, stool softeners are better on your system.
Sincerely,
sandy
|
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...