Hi, I remember seeing on discovery I think, and the internet, about a pectus repair that doesn't require surgery. I searched the internet again to find information about it, but I can't seem to obtain any now.

Does anyone know what this procedure is called? It involves wearing a brace or something similar around the chest. I think someone in brazil or around there invented it.

Well, if anyone knows the name, or better yet - has a link to information, please let me know.

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 22nd, 2015
i would like to buy a vacuum bell for pectus excavetum problem.
i am from bangladesh.
is it possible to buy the bell in india or nearby bangladesh country.
|

replied November 22nd, 2015
sorry caleb i posted wrong message at wrong place..
i m so sorry.
there are 2kind of procedure 1.nuss procedure
2.Ravitch procefdure..for surgery..apart from this there is another controversial treatment called vacuum bell.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....