Anyone heard of a cream called triclosan, if you have could you let me know where to get it please
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 3rd, 2005
Experienced User
Triclosan is a broad-spectrum antibiotic. It would be an ingredient in a cream, rather than the cream itself. It's sometimes in acne treatments at the store, as well as some soaps and lotions. I know that many bacteria are actually developing a resistance to it, so widespread use of it is being discouraged. So it depends upon what type of cream you'd want it for.
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: infection, cream
Quick Reply
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...