I started the pill in october the 2nd sunday after my period as advised by my doctor, and I still haven't gotten my period. They found ovarian cysts and had me start it right away to see if it would help them go away. I have had unprotected sex several times in the past month. My breats have grown a whole cup size, and hurt like hell. Can this be because my dosage is too strong for me? Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 7th, 2003
R u sure ur not pregnant? When I got pregnant with my first child, my breast were very tender and felt full and heavy and hurt real bad. If u havent already, u should take a pregnancy test!!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...