I was put on depo in november and was suppose to go back in january and didnt because I didnt like it so 2 weeks before I was suppose to get my next shot I started bleeing and just now finally stopped bleeding and it is now april!! Im so glad it stopped but I had unprotected sex a week ago do you guys think that the bleeding could of stopped if I were to become pregnant? Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 23rd, 2005
If you were bleeding it is unlikely you were ovulaiting, and if you went off the shot its normal to bleed longer, because your body is waiting for the cue to stop. I had the problem when I went off pill, so I wouldn't think it stopped due to pregnanacy. But that s just my opinion
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...