Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

So Many Thoughts, Not Enough Answers!

I have stumbled upon this forum and I think it's already helped me. Ever since I was a young girl i've had these thoughts about girls, but was always afraid to voice them or act on them. (i wouldn't have even know when/where/how!) I have always felt a much stronger connection to girls, and have often been attracted to them. But i'm attracted to guys also! (just a little back-up on me: i'm a 25-year-old single girl. I haven't had what you could call a "real" boyfriend since high school. I've dated guys, but haven't had someone where I could call him that official title of "boyfriend." i've had sex with boys, thought I was in love... I've never kissed a girl.) (oh, and i've never had an orgasm, though I do enjoy sex.) (i'm sorry for being blunt, is that allowed?) I have yet to really connect with a guy the way I can with girls. I just simply don't know how, and shouldn't I be able to do that by now?!? All of these factors confuse me! So lately I have a huge crush on this girl I recently met. I don't even know if she is gay or not. How do I find out? How do I answer these questions for myself? Why at 25 am I still so confused about this? I always thought the term bisexual was a cop out, choose 1 or the other! But now after reading these posts i'm not so sure. I know i'm just rambling on, but I have so many thoughts in my head and I can't keep them straight. I don't have anyone in my life that I feel comfortable bouncing these thoughts off of, so yall have to suffer through my rambling. Thanks. I welcome any thoughts!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 20th, 2005
Bummed
So, i'm bummed, i'm pretty sure the girl I have the crush on is straight.
|
Did you find this post helpful?