Does anxiety make ur chest ache
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper alyssaallie
|

User Profile
replied April 16th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I feel that anxiety and stress can make your whole body be in pain because you are breathing improperly, which I feel your breathing has a lot to do with stress and anxiety.
Sincerely,
sandy
|

replied April 16th, 2005
Cheers for that put my mind at rest ive been diagnosed with mild depression my chest aches but im alright wen ive had a hot bath then it comes on again after about half an hour
|

replied April 23rd, 2005
If you read about the symptoms of anxiety you'll see there are alot of aches and pains and chest situatuations. When your adrenaline goes it takes a toll on your body, so I think its normal to have pains. Do you suffer from anxiety also or just depression?
|

replied May 8th, 2005
Anxiety And Back And Legs
Does anyone ever experience any lower back pain with sore/tired/heavy arms and legs?
|

replied December 27th, 2012
When I have a bad anxiety attack which are coming much less often but apparently still getting them, my neck, shoulders and arms are very sore, feel heavy and weak. Sometimes if its a very bad one my legs hurt the rest of the night too. Kinda scary considering these mirror heart attack symptoms, so how are we supposed to know the difference? Anyway hope you feel better.
|

replied August 26th, 2009
Whats wrong with me?
my arms and fingers are sore; i keep wondering what is wrong with me but all of the doctors i go to say i have anxiety. i just want the panic attacks and all of this to go away. i used to be happy and active but this anxiety is messing up my life in many ways. anybody know how to get rid of this?
|

replied August 26th, 2009
Just want you to know that there are many, including myself looking for that answer. I will be honest and tell you that prayer has been a big factor in helping me be calmer. Also, believe it or not...deep breathing has helped as well...especially throughout the day...just take deep slow breathes and slowly let the air out.... I hope you are able to find good help soon..i just wanted to let you know that you were not alone. God Bless
|

replied August 28th, 2009
I have very bad anxiety and my WHOLE body aches. Legs, arms, neck, chest, back. I feel like my muscles are in constant pain. I've been to the hopital and doctor a million times in a month. I'm sure they all think I'm crazy (including my job). I wish I could just get better too.
|

replied June 20th, 2010
STRESSED!!!!!
I have the same pains arms and legs are always weak and heavy ugh hate it!! I do have anxiety attacks and sometimes panic attacks too.. Any suggestions on making this go away?? Thanks!!!
|

replied June 20th, 2010
STRESSED!!!!!
I have the same pains arms and legs are always weak and heavy ugh hate it!! I do have anxiety attacks and sometimes panic attacks too.. Any suggestions on making this go away?? Thanks!!!
|

replied February 15th, 2011
DOES CITALAPRAM CAUSE SORE THROATS AND WEIGHT GAIN MY DAUGHTER HAS A CONTSANT SORE THROAT AND WHEN WE GO TO HER DR NOTHING SHE CAN HARDLY SWALLOW WE HAD ALL TESTS DONE
|

replied July 25th, 2011
going gluten free has helped, also drinking tons of water when i get anxious or a glass of wine when im not in a work type environment helps a ton!!!!
|

replied July 26th, 2011
Panic attacks always used to give me cramps/diarhea, also sometimes a throbbing pain across my lower back/kidneys that throbbed with every pounding beat of my heart.

However the last three months I have had chest pains that I have never experienced before with anxiety. I guess me hyperventilating might have a lot to do with it too.
|

replied July 28th, 2011
Experienced User
anxiety can have long term effects in some people. I experienced extreme anxiety on and off for three years, and it has taken all that time, (with CBT) for it to slowly diminish, unfortenatly leaving me with physical complications. A year ago i started to experience muscle aches in upper back, lower back, and arms. It would come and go, at the time i was experiencing lots of stress, but it would linger long after the stress had gone. Recently i went to the doctors as i started to have stiff joints, neck, elbow and ankles. They think it is a auto immune problem that may have a connection with all the stress i have experienced, they think Reactive Arthritus. I try not to get into stressful situations, at work or at home because it usually sets it all off.
|

replied April 27th, 2012
I got anxiety out of nowhere and now it wont go away. I am 16 years old and Im a dancer. It is really intefering with everything i do on a daily basis. My back hurts, my chest hurts, my arms and legs feel tired and achy, and i have shortness of breath. I dont know what to do to get rid of this anxiety. I just feel stressed out and fatiugued all day everyday. I never wake up rested I feel like im dragging myself everywhere. Help me pleaseee....
|

replied April 27th, 2012
I got anxiety out of nowhere and now it wont go away. I am 16 years old and Im a dancer. It is really intefering with everything i do on a daily basis. My back hurts, my chest hurts, my arms and legs feel tired and achy, and i have shortness of breath. I dont know what to do to get rid of this anxiety. I just feel stressed out and fatiugued all day everyday. I never wake up rested I feel like im dragging myself everywhere. Help me pleaseee....
|

replied May 3rd, 2012
It couldn't be out of nowhere...........
It couldn't be that you got anxiety out of nowhere. Something in your life has triggered it. You say you are 16, and I can clearly see that many things at that age could have triggered it. Are you goal oriented as a dancer? I mean, do you have big aspirations from your dancing? Are you doing well at school? Do you have friends that are positive and make you feel good about yourself? How is the situation at home? Have you had any sudden illnesses that left you strung out? I can go on and on, but it is not worth it. I think you should see a professional in holistic mind/body work, or even a psychologist. Meanwhile, you can try deep breathing at all times, yoga or tai chi.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...