This may be more info then you all wanna know but I really would like some input.

The other night my husband and I were having sex, and it wasnt rough sex but we did have our fun. Well after about 30 minutes I started getting this really sharp pain around my uterus. It felt as if I had been running laps and was out of shape ( where your side hurts after awhile). It lasted for a little bit, but it did hurt. I couldnt sit straight up and I had to roll onto my side and have my husband rub my sides. Then it went away and I ended up having 3 or 4 after that throughout the night. I went to work and then at about 5pm it started happening again. This time it wasnt a real sharp pain but it felt like a huge menstrual cramp only worse and again it felt like it was around the perimeter of my uterus. My breast have been leaking since I was about 24 weeks but not very often and only a little at a time. Well after I had the first set of these things I started leaking non stop. It was getting everything wet and I couldnt get it to stop. I also had an increase in vaginal fluids after all of this happened as well. Im 29 weeks and I dont know what all of this means. Im a first time mom and I hate calling the doctors office so much cuz I hate to bug them, but I dont know what was going on. Are these contractions or what? Im so confused. Could they be braxton hicks? I didnt think you could feel those but I dont know what happened and id really like to get some advice on it.

Sorry this was so long but please...If you know of anything that it could be...Please respone...Answers are appreciated. Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 11th, 2005
I dont know if what you are having are braxton hicks but with me everytime we had sex near the last 2 months I ended up in the emergency room with contractions and I dialiated to 3 cm and stayed that way till the bitter end so no sex for us after that. Baby was way to small to come out that early. Also dont worry about bugging your doctors thats what we pay them for. Trust me there used to it.
|

User Profile
replied April 12th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Ya, don't worry about calling the doc's office....That's what they're there for!!!!
|

User Profile
replied April 12th, 2005
Community Volunteer
Ya it could be braxton hicks or it could be "sex pains" and like jen said (brianbaby) don't worry about calling the doc's office. They are there to help you. It's their job!!! Good luck!
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Hey hun no doctor terms here and I dont know exactly what it is but I am the pregnancy queen on here haha I went 42 weeks and had everything in the book happen to me including that around that time mine was uber painful to the point that I went home from work. But it went away I dont think it was bh because those will like tend to stick around all day... So no worries :)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...