Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Slipped...omg...! the Day I Met Omar..... (Page 1)

Hey gurls..Its lildreamer and im in a situation. I know I said that I love johnny and I want to hold off on sex......I really did mean it, but im only human and I slipped on sunday. I have a friend who tells me about some guy he thinks I should meet. He said omar saw me before and he thought im cute. I always hear my friend bring up this guy when he talks to the homies. He sounded...Good so I told my homie to have him meet me after school. Ohhhh myy lord....Hes gorgous.....Well to me! He's 6 foot, 18yrs old and really skinny. Yes my friends hes bald.......Looks like the typical bad boy. Mmmmmm!!! Well...We liked eachother right off the bat and we wanted to see each other again. On thursday I skipped class to see him.....And ohhhh I liked him so much. We talked and he was just all that to me. Hes funny, cute......We had smiles the whole time. As he kissed me...I was in a different world....Nothing exist but me and him. Thats when he laid me down and "it" happened. It felt right! Yes we used a condom. I dont know I guess I wasnt thinking and I let my emotions take over. Well after that we couldnt let each other go. He helped me get dressed, hugged me, kissed me,held me,held my hand. It seemed like we were a couple for a long time. He walked me back to school which I thought was nice..He held me the whole time. We talked about ourselves. Then on friday I started my first day @ work. He came to visit me ..He gave me kisses and hugs. Then on saturday..He came by again and I chilled with him on my break. He held my hand and held me the whole time. We make each other laugh. Then on sunday...I meet him up with my friend(she came w/me to cover me from my mom) then she left and it was me and him and his friend whose my homeboy. We chilled @ the homies house. He held me again..Didnt let me go. Then we talked for a long time to each other..Getting to know one another..It was kool. Then the kissing came and then came the make out session and then...Clothes started coming off. To me it felt right. Everything was gentle. Well we made out for a while and we were already naked just holding each other...I went to hold his hand and I felt the condom package in his hand......I held his hand taken the condom from him and setting it aside.(we were still kissing) well we left it like that and it flowed to having sex w/o protection. I knoww I knoww..I just dont know what happened..I wasnt thinking. Well everything was so gentle and he held me close and tight the whole time. I felt great. It doesnt stop there...When the time came for him to cum(he said he was about to) we were holding on to each other tight that we didnt let go. I felt he hesitated to pull back and I held on and he let it all go in me. Then he slowed down and rested on me still in me.(he never took it out) he started going at it again. For like an hour more. I dont think he came twice. We stopped cuz I had to go home. The weird part is I felt happy about what happened. Real happy. Well he walked me home and we never stopped holding each other. We got to know each other a bit more. But the thing is we're not together..We're just seeing each other right now. Im not even trippin on that...I get real excited when my homie brings up his name or when I think about him. I get really happy and start to smile. I cant say im in love cuz im not...I guess sprung is the word. I know that there could be a huge chance of getting preggy. What r my chance? The last day of my period was sometime on the 26-28th of oct. I had full unpro- sex on sunday nov.2nd. Im not even stressing on it. Im more happy than I am scared. How long do you think I should wait to test...Im usually irregular. I dont know whats come over me? I dont know why im happy, but I have johnny in the back of my mind and what we could be when he gets out. If I end up preggy...Johnny will leave my for sure, my mom will defenitley kick me out and hate me forever..Especially cuz she doesnt know omar @ all. Everytime I like some guy she tells me "what about johnny"? Hes your bf! I dont get her..She hates him but as soon as I mention some guy she reminds me about johnny! She says she wants me to move on...But she always does that! I talked to omar today and everything is kool between me and him. I still get happy and he makes me laugh. I did mention what could happen..And he seemed ok with it. Uhh whats up with me....I dont know...I want johnny but omar just makes me feel comfortable. I knew johnny for 2 yrs and 2 months..We know each other like the back of our hand. Im just scared for johnny an me. I slipped..Im sorry you guys...I dont know what happened and whats happening to me. Pleez dont hate me...Guys im sorry.

Pleez reply to my post..........I need advice!Much kisses & hugs from me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 5th, 2003
Experienced User
Well hun, it sounds to me like you really would rather be with someone other than johnny, so what you need to do is end it with him. Dragging him along while you are sleeping with other people will not only hurt him mentally but hypothetically what happens if you come down with an std? What will happen then if johnny gets it? Sweetie, I understand that you slipped but this lifestyle is not safe at all, if omar slept with you 1 or 2 days after meeting you, just think of everyone else he did that with! I am not trying to scare you, but if your not thinking about your own health, sweetheart at least think about johnny's.

Much love
-jessika-
|

Especially eHealthy
Jess
Jess is right sweetie. You need to use protection. You do not know this guy very well, you said so yourself. You don't know his past or who he's been with or anything like that. Please use protection if you do this again and as for the preggy part. Wait a good while. It's only the 5th.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Im with jen on this dreamer. You made a stupid decision. You know having sex with all these guys, then one you dont even know and you didnt use protection! You better get tested. Hes 18 and you dont know where hes been. If your pregnant and youyr mom kicks you out, I dont think hes gonna take you with open arms because you had sex twice. Of course hes gonna be all into you because you gave it up. My best friend was like you and she never got a guy to stick with her like that. Your more like a booty call. And the funny thing is she was with an omar. They are no good. Especially a homie. You are not thinking right at all. And he was being responsible having a condom and you took it away!? What were you thinking! You slept with him the same day because you got sprung??? Are you gonna do that with every guy that comes along? You know what kind of name girls get when they keep doing that. You need to slow down. And your not with johnny. Sorry but there is no such thing as going out with someone in county. Your not dating him. Your simply screwing around while hes in there, and he wont even be with you when he gets out. I know homies. Im mexican too. I chilled with homies, did the homie scene. And I never dated a homie for one big reason *they sleep around with everybody* all homies do! Dont matter where theyre from, they are easy and have all kinds of sex and like 3 babies mommas. You need to think better next time.
|

Experienced User
Well lildreamer you know in your head you messed up right? But look I know that with your johnny in jail maybe you found comfort with somebody else and you felt good loved and appreciated as a woman but really you know that omar when he got home and was with his homies he said yup I hit that!! But hey you never know maybe you can eventually work it out and he can become your man and all but good luck girl but my ? Is do you want to get pregnant? Or it was just cause you were in the heat of the moment?
|

Experienced User
Is There Anything Else....
I know I messed up! I do realize it....But its been done and there's no undoing it. No I dont sleep with every guy I get sprung off of. I guess I did this time becuase I feel lonely w/o johnny! I cant stand being alone and omar was there to fullfill whats missing. Other guys tried to hollar at me ...I mean they were cute but I didnt think about them. But thats not what happened when I met omar. Now when guys talk to me..All I think about is omar. I only have eyes for him. Insurance girl..What do u mean most vulnerable time??? I guess I just want to belong with somebody. Since im not allowed to have homegirls....I want a man to have fun with.Know what im saying? Johnny still calls me from juvie and tells me he loves me and what not...But thats not the case. Ok its too,but I dont know whats going on with me. How can I start thinking with my head instead of my heart. Love does me wrong!!!! I just wasnt thinking about health and all that stuff but I guess I was trying to get pregnant by this guy...I just want to belong to someone! I realized after words I dont want to end up preggy....It will ruin me and I dont know omar..I guess I thought maybe god will send down my love finally! Uhhhh..Im so confused. I know my homies are players too. I gotta talk to omar.....But I dont want to sound like im preggy when im not. I do want to be with him...But the fact remains...Johnny!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lildreamer-i dont wanna judge u sweetie but what u've done 2 johnny is so unfair-do u love him or not? Cos it doesnt seem like u do.U need 2 b careful cos u hardly know this guy-what if he's got an sti? U dont want a guy like this 2 use u.If ur not preggers,u seriously need 2 get on the pill girl!!!!!
Liz x
|

replied November 6th, 2003
Experienced User
Im His Lady Now!!!!!
I know im doing johnny wrong but we do each other wrong all the time. I know its sounds like we both dont love each other , but we 're always by each others side...Sparkly...Have you read other posts I wrote about him? Well.....Thats a different story.

But last night omar asked me to be his girlfriend....I said yes!!!!Im so happy.And he said if I get preggy....He wants to have it. He said that he does not want me to get an abortion. I dont know..I guess im just trippin!

Lildreamer
|

Extremely eHealthy
I think you are very sprung. I know for a fact your gonna get hurt. Sorry to be all mean but thats how it is. So then its over between you and johnny or are you gonna play both omar and johnny too? Thats messed up. If you were my old friends back in school id say this: "your a mensa for screwing up!" in fact I have said that before...Lol but anyways. You need to start being protected. Either way hes older and he could have been around. You need to get tested. You say you wont do this with every guy you get sprung on but how do you know that? You could meet jaun, carlos and gabriel in about 2 years and do the same thing. You could end up with 3 different baby daddies. Omar says that now but if the time comes to it, he might just run out on you. And your gonna get stuck and your mommas gonna kill you. Its not all fun and games doing this because you want to belong to someone. You wanna belong to something join a club. Not a gang. You wanna be loved, get a puppy. Not 2 guys and one is in county. Your stringing along these homies you know that? Does omar know about johnny? Johnny about omar? What happened to not having sex anymore? So what are your plans then? So you and johnny always do eachother wrong? What kinda relationship is that? That aint love. You dont cheat when your in love. Your by eachothers side so your more like homies. Make up your mind dreamer. And stop cheating and playing games. Its gonna catch up to you.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lildreamer, I know exactly how you felt hun. I felt that same lonely feeling when my parents made me move to kentucky, 1200 miles away from the guy I was so in love with. I was devastated. But, not thinking, I guess I was just looking for comfort, I slept with a guy I had met a week earlier. It was protected, but still. I felt like I just needed to be held. Well, I ended up pregnant, had to tell my boyfriend here in florida, and my family and what not. My babys father made all those promises too. And kept to them for a short while, but man once I moved back to florida and got comfortable with the fact I wasn't going to try and keep him from his son, he let it all go. He almost totally quit calling. I still don't talk to him very often. Luckily, my boyfriend, (the one who dumped me for cheating) has taken me back. I believe he's still got some major trust issues with me, but i'm doing every little thing I can to prove myself to him. Now that takes a real man. A guy who takes on his cheating ex-girlfriend knowing shes pregnant with another guys baby, that don't happen very often. What i'm trying to say is, although he'll make every promise under the sun, chances are he won't keep them. Please be smart about this. Tell johnny exactly what happened, I can't say he'll be as easy on you as my boyfriend was on me, but it will take a load off your chest. That way, he can't hold it over your head, just tell him the truth ok??? I'm here if you need to talk.
|

replied November 8th, 2003
Re: I Slipped...omg...! the Day I Met Omar.....
I think you should take the after pregnancy pill, which you still could take it even after a two weeks

good luck
|

Experienced User
Fever is a symptom of ectopic and molar pregnancies, however the flu is going around right now, so your fever maybe from that. I would also wait another week to be sure, since it takes some time for the egg to implant and then create the placenta which makes the hcg hormone. Good luck hun! And by the way mwdiab the morning after pill can be taken up to 72 hours after unprotected sex not 2 weeks.

Much love
-jessika-
|

Especially eHealthy
Well
Take a test now.... A test later. Whatever you feel is right. But please be careful next time!
|

Experienced User
Definatly Out of the Question!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know im most def..Fuc**** up! Its not about playing johnny or omar.....Well thats what it pretty much sounds like huh. But thats not what im trying to do. Johnny and I are not completely over....Hes sweet one second, then a demon the next! Im still thinking of what to do about him. Johnny got mad at me cuz I was talking sh*t about his homeboy & his gf.... Why's he trippin off me when thats the homeboy who handed him the rifle that landed him in juvie. What a 2-face! Always choses homies before me! Or am I being selfish? I may have made a mistake but I know I wont fu** everybody I like. I haven't yet...Oh ok omar! Its not like I have my p*ssy in my hands..Sorry so blunt! Im not passing it out like a flyer. Johnny does not know about omar...But omar knows about johnny... As an ex! Actually nikki....I thought of getting a puppy or pet to love and help me get over the heartache. My mom just doesnt want to let me get a pet. I just recently had 2 and I had to give them up! My snake, pops...Ohh I loved so much...But my mom said its against god. Then my dad said my pit bull is not safe around my nephew.(my pit died a week later when we gave him to someone) am I a jinx or what! Why cant I love. Johnny and I ...You know its a different long story. I know whats it like to be a player...Im paying the price for it....It already cuaght up w/me! I dont know about the cheating thing.....!Kissy thanx gurl.....I feel you...Wow, so he forgave you....Thats chill! Johnny most def. Wont. I cant tell him..I just cant. I cant stand playing games no more. Johnny is driving me away from him. Omar is just there to give me attention...I dont wanna feel that im using him for that. If I end up preggy..Then im keeping it. I gotta accept the consequences for what happened. Who knows maybe omar is the one. I hope god gives me strength. If I dont end up preggy then I gotta make my desision on the real about johnny. I cant carry on no more. Its gonna hurt to see johnny go but its unhealthy for me to stress over him..You know!

Love you lots..
|

Experienced User
P.s!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well tomarrow is gonna be exactly when I had unprotected sex. Do you think I should take a preg test tomarrow...Or wait one more week. Does fever come w/symtoms of pregnancy? Im not streesing too much...But it would be too early to have symtoms..Right. Ok...Thats chill then.Well..I guess I have to wait on it.
|

replied November 9th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Im sorry sweetie sounds like "puppy love" to me. Confused Really dont let him hurt you and dont go into something at the heat of the moment no more - good luck ~melissa
|

replied November 9th, 2003
Experienced User
So I guess i'll just wait on it. Whats a molar pregnancy? That can't be good! So fever is not a symptom of a regular pregnancy? I really dont think I am cuz iv'e been sexually active for 3 years and I never got pregnant. It kinda scares me cuz what if I cant have kids. Some of my friends say its probably cuz they smoke weed and it gives them low sperm counts...But what if its not them? Omar does blaze it...I guess. I feel that im not but I guess I should check. When it proves im not..I will be more careful. Im going to tell omar that I dont want to have sex right now. I need to get it straight with johnny....Im all twisted right now.

Well thanx....Ill keep you posted when I find out the results.
|

replied November 10th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Ok fine, what about a cat? Fish? Turtle? Bird? You need something else other than guys to love. Your not looking right and your jumping real quick into whatever comes along. So omar thinks johnny is an ex and hes not. Johnny has no clue, so your lying to him. And he backs up his homies more than you? And thats love? I think you need to settle down. Then they all blaze and thats not gonna get them anywhere. I mean people who blaze alot, really have no future. At all. But I guess youll figure it all out because what we say really doesnt matter because youll do what you want anyways.
|

replied November 10th, 2003
Experienced User
Ohhhh Geezz....
Ok so u know u messed up, I dont have to tell u that....What have any of ur other friends said bout omar? Does he have a job or go to school? If not how will he support the baby(if there is one) and what will he be doing while ur in school? Omar may seem great n all and maybe he is but u should really slow down n get to know him before u jump into a serious realtionship! Tell johnny the truth, if u love eachother it will work out. Have u asked johnny what his plans r when he gets out? It is very true u were just lonely n wanting love, next get a hug from a friend!!!

Yaz
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...