In mid-2004 I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. My phyician has me prescribed to oxycontin hcl 20mg. The medication upsets my stomach so I have asked numerous times for sometime different or a way to ease the nausea, but I was told that all I could do was to eat with the medicition. For these reasons I have not been taking the medication. My family has suffered a great financial loss from all of my cancer treatment. So I am willing to sell this medication to people who are suffering from terrible pain but who's doctors will not prescribe them the medication they need. I know this may be against the law but i'm not sure what i'm going to do if I don't find a way to make some extra money to support my family soon, I am also a firm believer that no one should have to suffer from cronic pain.

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....