A couple of nights ago I got food poisoning from some crappy calamari that I ate at a fish grotto in berkely. On the first night, I suffered through the vomiting, cramping, headaches, dizzyness, etc... But on the second night my friend came to me with a magical cure. That cure of course was weed. Weed relieved me temporarily from pretty much all of the symptoms of the food poisoning. I could find no other cure for food poisoning on the net, so I figured that I would post my own. Heres my advice, buy about an eigth of some chronic, stay high for a couple days, get back at me in the morning... Peace out, I hope to hear some replies from some happy food poisoning sufferers : ) :shock:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 3rd, 2008
Thanks
Thanks for the remedy.I have suffered twice for food poisoning.I will try your tip next time.

|

replied July 15th, 2009
This is very helpful information. I'm heading out now to see if I can find some crappy calamari so I can try out your remedy. Smile
|

replied April 7th, 2010
I Have tried your remedy for some food poisoning I got from mouldy apple juice and you are right. It helped for all of my symptoms and allowed me to eat more. I am hopping it will run it''s course and be dun with. It has been two days now and not much fun even with the weed !!!
|
Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....