Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi, I am 18 years old, i've been masturbating for around 4 years and have been having sex with my girlfriend for a little over a year. She is the only girl i've ever had sex with and I love her. I go to school in a different state then she does and i've gotten acustom to masturbating often. I used to masturbate two or three times a week, but latley i've started masturbating 1 or 2 times per day...Mainly just because i've been bored. When I do go home for a break, and I have sex with my girlfriend I seem to ejaculate much quicker then I used to. I dont know if this is because of my new masturbation habits, or just because I haven't had sex in a while. Is masturbating so often hurting me in any way? Just looking for some information from anyone who knows.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 30th, 2005
Experienced User
Physically it will not do much harm to you at your age. Your testosterone levels will increase and be rapidly replenishing. It's healthy to release often and initiate a testosterone boost. One side effect that has been noted in various studies from excessive masturbation during puberty is stunted penis growth. After you masturbate your penis goes into a relaxed/empty state.. After doing this often, for years, it apparently makes a difference. How valid the studies are, i'm unsure.

In either case, your performance problem is likely from not ejaculating for an extended period of time prior to being with her.

Be safe,
justin
|
Did you find this post helpful?