The weirdest thing happened to me a couple of nights ago.

I get progressive migraines which build up over a few days the I get a full on migraine where I have to sit in a dark room with my eyes closed (im sure u all know the ones!).

Well I got a migraine and came home early from a friends, I was on my own at home in bed and went to sleep for around an hour after taking some migraleve. My partner rang me to check I was okay and I bolted upright in bed, I turned to my side and saw a person sat on the edge on the bed as if they were whispering to some one. :shock: I was terrified and lay back down and closed my eyes, when I opened my eyes again there was nothing there :?

Has anyone else has this?

I thought it may be something to do with the migraleve? Or maybe as I had a migraine?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 31st, 2005
Hey
I don't think your migrain had anything to do with it, it was either the drug you took making you see something that really wasnt there, or it was a ghost experiance.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....