Hi my gf and I had unprotected sex during her period. She bled for two days after and it was been 37 days since her last period. Is she pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 29th, 2005
Experienced User
If she peed on me I might be able to help you but we dunno? Try a test! One you pee on! Or go get a blood test done! We can't tell you, were not dc's nor could a dc tell you from your brief statment! She needs to take a test to find out!
|

replied March 29th, 2005
She felt symptons, broke out (acne), and was pmsing. Is it possible that she just could have missed a month?
|

User Profile
replied March 29th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Umm, have her take a test to find out for sure
|

replied March 30th, 2005
She took a test and wasnt pregnant but should I have her take another one or no?
|

replied March 30th, 2005
qwertyuiop wrote:
she took a test and wasnt pregnant but should I have her take another one or no?

the fact that you had sex during a period says that there is only the smallest possibility of preg.. Hormones will cause a late period and the worry of your gf that she might be has gotten her dates all out of whack.. Give it time, everything comes out in the wash eventually.
|

User Profile
replied March 30th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Test again in a week or so, if it's still messed up, have her go to the Dr.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...