I was having foreplay with my girlfriend and I was wanking myself off and the cum went on to my hand and fingers so I got a sock and wiped all of it off and she asked me to finger her and I was saying no to myself jst incase I still had cum on my fingers but she begged so I wiped them into my jeans and I was pretty shore it was all off could she be pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 9th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Definately read the above link, but I just wanted to add one thing....Aside from the fact that a girl could get pregnant if you have cum on your hand and then touch her privates, it is very unsanitary to wipe your hands on a sock or your jeans and then finger her. You could easily give her an infection. So, for future reference, just to be safe in all ways, you should wash your hands before fingering your girlfriend.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...