|

replied March 27th, 2005
Experienced User
Hey im good u?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 27th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Im doing good I am with a great guy now and we made a mistake by haven unprotected sex ! And he nutted in me but he thinking it was a dry nut .. But eitherway small amount of cum can still come out right? ....!
|

replied March 27th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Ah, yeah. "dry nut" I don't think so. You should take the morning after pill as soon as you can (within 72 hours.) good luck and is good to hear from you! Haven't seen you in a while!
|

replied March 27th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
It's too late for the pill its been almost 4 days, well me and him were talking about it .. One night we had sex and it felt like he nutted but when he lookd @ the condom there was not nut in there where could of gone? .. But when I saw'll it I saw'll a lil bit in there ,and the night w/ out a condom it felt like he did but he thought since last time he didnt have n e nut in the condom that this time it would of been the same , and I thought to my self he just nutted in me .. So I am just waiting to see what happens . But tell me this either way sperm came out even if he didnt fully nut right? And he pre cums too .. He is really scared about it , me myself is trying to play it kool for him .. If u can help me with some advice with it I would be so greatful...
|

replied March 27th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, precum can also make you pregnant and is always present at some time during excitement, or intercourse. Just because he supposedly came one time without ejaculating doesn't mean it will happen every time or even again. Some men do say they have "little orgasms" where they don't ejaculate or ejaculate very little, but you don't know unless they do where a condom and there is nothing there. So, it is very likely that he did cum inside of you. And we as women know how that feels, so I am sure you would know even if he isn't sure for some reason.
If this happens again make sure you get the morning after pill in time. And maybe you should consider going on birth control also, so that if a condom breaks you don't have to worry so much.
Good luck, hun, I hope it all works out.
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...