Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

Hey e'one.

I am in a quandary. There is a lady that I have met and really like like you know what I mean. We flirt outrageouesly yet when it gets that hot ready for the next step - ice. Sudden death. She has confessed kissing girls before, yet has had bfs too. Shes not looking for anything tho she's been single for a few months now. I want to get up close and personal but I just don't think its there. Her best guy buddy for years had made moves for her and shes gently let him know no. I am 2yrs older and I am not gonna put myself into a spot to have problems. It feels weird, we went out together the 3 of us as friends, and we got home and she says do you think we'll all fit in the bed together? Yeh I know we'd had a few .. But I said thats not a good idea. She doesn't want him, and I don't want him either, so he went to bed and we slept on the floor. Nothing happened. This feels really weird, she seems to enjoy the attention yet when it gets too hot she puts up this bs resistance. I've had a gutful of it. I really enjoy the friendship so I am wondering if it would really kill what we have at the moment anyway. I think I should make some new friends and move on. What are peoples opinions?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Uck
|

replied May 17th, 2006
Experienced User
Find out at what age she was molested or abused...

She is doing it all for the attention because of trauma in her past.

I can guarentee that this is the case...

Don't get involved with the chaos she is trying to bring into her life, it will only hurt you in the long run.

People like that honestly don't realize that something is wrong.

It's like women that are only attracted to wife beaters because they want to keep reinacting the abuse that happened to them as children.

They can't help it and most of the time actually want to break the cycle but they can't because it is the way that their brain is hardwired...

Same with this chick.

Run. Run screaming into the night.

Listen to love line...Dr. Drew has a lot of insights into this type of behavior.
|

replied August 23rd, 2006
Experienced User
She is confused about her sexuality, and a part of her is still trying to figure out which way she wants to go..If you are a true friend you would understand..Give it time..
|
Quick Reply