I wake up at 4am every morning with servere hunger pains. So servere that I have to run to the kitchen to get something to eat or else I feel that I will be sick. I have been to the doctor and told her my symptoms which she replied "it doesnt make sense, you feel so hungry that you will throw up???!". It all started a few months after the birth of my 15mth old boy. It feels like morning sickness (but im not pregnant). Im getting really upset and tired as I wake up every night. This is not normal. You are meant to be able to sleep through the night without feeling so hungry that you will throw up (i have never thrown up though). Please some body do you know whats wrong with me??? I cant keep going like this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 15th, 2005
So im not the only one, thats good :p
its like 7 o'clock when I get realy hungry, have to eat
it goes away after like half an hour if dont eat.
But its realy freaking strange, feel so hungry that I get nausius.
Feels like I have to throw up.
Doh this does not heapen if I eat like a full supper befor I go to sleep.
But do you have a answer yet?
|

replied August 23rd, 2005
I have the same goddamn thing happen to me, goddamn it I want !**@! asnwers, crap !**@! my life up.
|

replied June 18th, 2009
I am 17 years old and I have the same problem waking up early in the morning like I am starving that I have to eat right away or I will get sick, and I am not pregnant!! I need answers!
|

replied January 7th, 2010
Severe hunger at 4 am and it's getting worse it's scaring me???
Hi I was so excited to see Fiona's post but sad that it was in 2005. I don't know if she will ever be on here again but I am having the same exact thing at 4 am..Not every morning but alot and it's getting worse and worse...I'm scared. If I don't eat I can't even sleep because I feel so sick. So there I am 4 am going pee on the toilet and eating a bannana...What is wrong with me???Does anyone no????
|

replied May 21st, 2011
Hunger Pains
I am going through these symptoms as we speak.. I am 19/ male. woke up at 8:30 am will killer hunger pains to the point it was making me hovering over the toilet making me want to spew.. I ain't top ramen last night and then went straight to bed.. This happens to me every morning and now I'm just really wondering if my Body is not getting the right nutrition to the point when i wake up my body feels like it didn't even get food at all. If you have any remedies for this please HeLP ME ! We are suffering everyday and need your help.
|

replied July 9th, 2011
Same thing with me. I jog twice a day and was wondering if it's just my body processing stored body fat after running out of the calories eaten for the day. For me that would make since because I know I'm burning a great deal already throughout the day so maybe by morning my body has run out of everything and demanding more. Just a theory... But the hunger pains are super strong!!!
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....