Hi im jordan and im 14 I think that I am pregnant but im not sure I have been feeling sick latley and about a week ago I was supposed to have my period and I didnt well I kinda did but I only bled for one day and that was all so im confused and need help ....Please help ..... :oops:

xoxojordanxoxo
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 23rd, 2005
Hey, it's loren... I'm 14 as well. This may not sound too reasuring but they say that spotting is very likely when you're only a few weeks in, especially this close to your missed period. The waiting time is the worst time... But keep me posted... I'd like to know how it all turns out with you.
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Why don't you take a test. You said you bled for like a day which makes me think it's not implanation bleeding. Implantation bleeding or "spotting" is only a tiny little bit or brown or pink and it usually only comes when you wipe. Test
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...