What is the best med to take to help a stiff neck...This morning I woke up and it was stiff and the pain is in my shoulder blade also... I have to drive a car for work so help would greatly be appeciated
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 4th, 2003
You can put a warm not hot towel on it. But move it as much as you can so it can heal faster
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Do you have a family member or a friend who could massage your neck ? Massage greatly reduces stiffness and pain in the neck and shoulders.
|

Neck
Thanks for the advice
|

replied November 16th, 2003
Slowly move your head to the left and look over your shoulder, bring your head to the front and repeat the other side. You must do it slowly so as not to jarr your neck. Easy to do when you're stuck in traffic or just watching tele...Or sittingat the computer.
|

replied November 18th, 2003
Experienced User
Pillow.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....