Hello everyone.

I have a question and I hope you guys can help.

I'm a 22 year old female. And about 2 weeks ago I made out with a lady friend of mine. I never had a thing for girls until about a month ago when a girl kissed me. I really liked it and about a week ago I saw her again and we fooled around but it only lead to oral sex. My question is em I bi? Also I wonder because I have been with a guys before but never had an orgasm and when i'm with a girl it turns me on ..Its crazy..I begin to fantasize about it and I touch myself.

Any answer helps.
Thanks. ;)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 19th, 2005
Umm, I think if you are attracted to women and feel that you may begin to have feelings for a woman then maybe you are bi, but if you are just physically attracted to women and get turned on by them, then you are just curious. I, myself am attracted to some women though never acted on it, but I could never see myself commited to a woman. So my thought is that you are bi curious right now. I dunno girl, hope my 2 cents may help you. :)
|

replied March 20th, 2005
Bi Curious
I agree with melanie, I think that for now you are bi curious. Till now you never even though about it and then when it happened it turn you on. Sometimes "forbidden" and new things are very exciting and that creates such a rush that it turns you on. Example, why does sex with a lover feel more exciting that sex with a husband that one might love to death? I think it's the fact that it is forbidden. If you start having feelings for any girl and see beyond sex then it might mean that you are bi. If not I would say that you are bi curious.
|
Quick Reply