Do the guys really take on just as much of the waight?
I think they sould as much as the girls are obligated to.
Guys are So dumb sometimes
80%  80%  [ 4 ]
20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Hey this is batgirl again also known as amber I want to better state my thoughts. Do the guys really take on the responabilities that they should at theses hard times. I have looked at some of your thoughts and it looks like some do and some don't. I really hope they do. What are the guys thoughts? How do they support and the flip side on that. Are they glad to become a father? Thinking back when at times I thought I was pregnant and I was tariffied of what my parents would think along with my whole family. But most of all I wanted to know what my boyfriend at the time was going to do. I was so scard. Looking back on it (happened a year ago over and over and over) I am so glad I never got pregnant with that bas.... I am sure you all know what I mean. Yea, I hope that makes better sents. I really do hope the guy is helping you out and not just being a jake over on the side some were. Ah, yea, again the info. You all help me with I might explane it to my class in my presentation, because, I think it is a moral must for they guys to take just as much of the waight as the chicks do.Thanks!
Much thanks, amber
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 17th, 2008
Supporter
Well they should but i'm not sure that they all would. It's so early to be thinking about kids!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...