Every night I get a really itchy head, like so uncontrollably that I will scratch until it bleeds causing scabs to occur and obviously causing more itching, is it from tiredness or is there more to it? Ive no clue! Havent an idea what I can do to prevent me from doing it as I only realise once ive been doing it for a few minutes and my head hurts. Help? Also having problems with pulling out hair from the front of my head, eye lashes or even eyebrows. Could the two be related and can anyone help me understand?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 15th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Have you spoke to your Dr. About this, that would be my suggestion. Are you under a lot of stress. Sure hope you talk to your Dr. About this soon.
Sincerely,
sandy
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...