Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Arthritis Forum

Cinnamom Powder Honey Therapy For Arthritis

Hello, my mom is 62 years and is suffering from arthritis in the knee. Could anyone please elaborate on the cinnamon powder honey water therapy before breakfast. I want to know how effective it is and for how long to take. I am from bombay, india.
Please reply if you have any info.
Thanks
monish
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper nadeentears
|

replied April 5th, 2005
Experienced User
Honey And Cinnamon Cured Arthritis
It is found that mixture of honey and cinnamon cures most of the diseases
scientist of today also accepts honey as a very affective medicines for all kinds of diseases.
Honey could be used without any side effects for any kind of diseases.
Take one part of honey to two parts of luke warm water and add a small teaspoon of cinnamon powder make a paste and massage on the itching part of the body slowly.
It is noticed that the pain recedes within a minute or two.
Or arthritis patients may daily ,morning and night take one cup of hot water with two spoons of honey and one small teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
If drunk regularly chronic arthritis can be cured
|

replied April 5th, 2005
Experienced User
She can take it regularly for a month. Today's science says that even though honey is sweet,if taken in the right dosage as a medicine,it does not harm diabetic patients also.
|

User Profile
replied December 4th, 2014
That's if it is real honey. Some honey is not honey at all and is full of high fructose corn syrup or sugar. Best thing is to buy it from a real beekeeper. Also if you want to test your honey pour a glass of water put a drop of honey in it. The next morning look to see if the drop of honey is in the bottom of the glass. If it is then it is real honey. If it dissolves then you got faux honey.
|

replied September 11th, 2009
Osteoarthritis
I suffer from osteoarthritis since a long time. I am aged 65 now and movement makes very difficult. Even I cannot bend my knees.Somebody suggested me to take cinnamon powder and honey for a month so that there will be a total cure. Kindly someone suggest me whether I can go with this advise.
|

replied November 30th, 2009
Arthritis - honey and cinnamon
My friend's father told me about the honey and cinnamon drink, am and pm. I gave it a go and to my surprise I noticed less pain and greater movement after a week. Really worth a go!
|

replied January 25th, 2010
Honey and cinnamon cure for arthritis
I talked to a woman at Sam's club who was buying honey. She told me she has Lupus in her hands and Osteo arthritis in he knees, she told me she could barely shuffle or clap her hands before she started the Honey and cinniman therapy. Now 2and a half weeks later she can walk fairly swiftly with no pain and clasp and open her hands without pain . My question is, if you can only take it for a month will the arthritis come back right away or is it cured.?
|

replied July 25th, 2011
for the lady with the mom that has arthritis, organic apple cider vineger. she should drink a tablespoon of vineger mixed with eight ounces of water. it will be sour but you can put sone honey too.also has many more health benefits.
|

replied March 23rd, 2012
My son is 11 and has been diagnosed with Juvenile Idopathic RA. will the honey and cinnamon theropy help him?
|

replied May 2nd, 2012
I don't know if the effects are different in children, I would try a little first to check for negative Side effects , talk to a doctor to make urge it doesn't interfere with other medications. I m 53 and had terrible pain in my hands nd knees so walking was getting increasingly difficult . I am a photographer and even holding a camera steady was a hard task o was considering an early retirement . One month in to regular cinamon and honey I can walk w ithout pain ang I have full use of my hands almost pain free.
Good luck
|

replied July 27th, 2012
Recent Psoriatic arthritic patient
Hi,
I am 35. I have been recently diagnosed with Psoriatic arthritis with symptoms in my joints though I have no psoriasis on my skin. I though have a history of Isolated nail pitting since 15 yrs or so.

Will honey cinnamon help and cure my PSa for ever.
Do you have any idea.

Thanks
\
|

replied September 6th, 2012
HOW LONG DO U TAKE HONEY AND CINNAMOM FOR ARTHRITIS AND DOES THE PAIN COME BACK AFTER YOU STOP
|

replied October 15th, 2012
seemed to work for me
I can tell you my experience, I was having terrible knee pain (reoccurring every so often)and I did the cinnamon challenge 1 TBS(I do not recommend) in which I swallowed at least 1 teaspoon if not more and the next day my knee was feeling so much better-I had been limping for about 3 days. I also used honey to sooth my throat because the cinnamon challenge was so harsh on my throat....in all i probably had over a table spoon of cinnamon and 2 TBS of honey...turned out it seemed to help my knee. That is the whole reason why I am on here, I did not think it was a coincidence.
|

replied May 4th, 2013
Is there a special honey or cinnamon you have to buy? Sharon
|

replied January 14th, 2015
No there is no special honey or cinnamon.Just the general honey and cinnamon powder what we get in the market.A paste of these 2 applied on the affected area gives quick relief in arthritis.
|

replied May 5th, 2015
Active User, very eHealthy
This is interesting.
|

replied May 25th, 2015
Active User, very eHealthy
Has anybody tried this recently?
|

replied August 16th, 2015
I cannot discount the healthy value of honey, but I have found that taking two cinnamon capsules each morning and each evening help more than any of the OTC pain relievers I have tried for psoriatic arthritis. It is regular cinnamon, but the capsules make it easier to take. I found its help by accident when I started using cinnamon to control borderline high blood sugar problem. Not a cure, as soreness and stiffness start to come back if I don't take it for too long. YMMV
|
Must Read
Arthritis is the most common cause of disability in the United States. Learn more about types of arthritis here....
Do you feel pain and stiffness in your body or have trouble moving around? You might have arthritis. Learn more about arthritis signs and symptoms here....
Signs and symptoms of rheumatic diseases are common to many different diseases. Diagnose arthritis correctly using these step-by-step diagnosis instructions....