Hi all, I just recently found out that I am 7 weeks preg. My back has been quite sore, along with my breast. Does anyone else have a sore back? Is this a normal symptom?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 4th, 2003
Back Pain
Rolling Eyes

i am 5 weeks and also have alot of back pain and sore breasts. I think it is normal!

How is everything else?
|

Everything else is fine, I have had no morning sickness and I am not overly tired. Just mainly my back and breasts. I am such a worrier and I didn't see anything about a sore back in anyone's posts so I just wanted to make sure.

How is everything for you?
|

It Gets Better
I am 20 weeks now, and my back and breast stop hurting. But sometimes you will get pains in your back if you sit too long or stand too long. You can't win.... :d
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...