Medical Questions > Cancer > Bone Cancer Forum

I Have Bone Cancer

:| well I am only a 21year old female who has bone cancer. I started getting really sick when I haad it. I couldnt walk and I was having trouble eveing standing. I am nerves because they give me till I am about 26 years of age. I do chemo and that is all. I did not tell my family because I feel fine. There are moments though were I am not, but I act like I am. My boyfriend nows that I am going to die, and so do i. But I am okay with that. I stopped taking my meds and I feel fine, but the only problem is I need to start again, but I dont want to. What should I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 11th, 2005
Bone Cancer
Sweetie , first I like to ask you where are you from? My mother had a type of bone cancer and I really think that there are other options, but then again I dont know how bad off you are. Dont give up, miracles can happen take your meds. Please! I would really like to get in touch with you because im from texas and real near san antonio I would like to tell you about doctors that can really help you. Leave me your email on the forum when you read this!
|

replied December 4th, 2005
New and better treatments for arresting bone cancer are being developed all the time so don't even think that you've got only a limited amount of time left, that is very possibly not going to be the case!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied February 1st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Hi sweetie! I am soooooooooo very sorry to hear of your bone cancer!!! My step-mother-in-law is going through that in her back she had surgery in her back, the bones just crumbled, she ended up up having chemo and is now in remission but has a lot of pain but still gets up and does a lot, they had to puy my father-in-law in an adult foster home because of advanced alzheimers disease, I feel it is your choice about the meds, I also feel if it is going to give you more quality life please do take your meds. You are in my thoughts and prayers!
|

replied May 13th, 2010
bone cancer
hello gal, am sorry to read your post you are too young, but do you know what?am undrgoing the same thing, but i can say for now i haveno cancer it only comes and goes.

there is this medicine i take, my proffesor says, that medicine is good, it disconnects the blood flow of the cancer cells, so without blood flow they end up all dead, just to ask have you tried it? am 30 now and have a small angel where are you from, am from Germany, we can talk more if you like, keep your hesd up:-)
|
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....