I know that according to the uk abortion act of 1967 a child (unless would result in death, etc) can be aborted up to 24 weeks - is the age range different for twins? After all, you have 2 ages to consider.

Thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 20th, 2005
Re: Age Limit On Abortion of Twins....
che wrote:
i know that according to the uk abortion act of 1967 a child (unless would result in death, etc) can be aborted up to 24 weeks - is the age range different for twins? After all, you have 2 ages to consider.

Thanks in advance.

hi if your get a abortion and your having twins. I would never get a aborttion and I had me frist baby at 14 years and know that I am 16 years old having twins in 2 weeks . An a abortion is relly rellly bad to me cause god has giving you this baby from his love. When I was pregnant with my baby girl ariel I was thinking of getting an abortion to but then I looked to god just look to god and see what he wants you to do

i hoped I help you out ~maryah~
|

replied July 21st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Re: to those expecting two!
Posted: 07-20-05 10:22am

------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------

hi toby,

hi my name is maryah I am 16 years old I have a 4 year twins girls melanie and sandra I had my girls at 13 years old and know I am pregnant with 4 babys this time I am really scared I was thinking about getting an aboution this time I really not so sure can you help me please I dont know what to do my parents really are very happy. But I want to go back to school but being pregnant they will not let me in. And my mom is pregnant to and having twins but is is 40 years old thats way to old to me! And were moving away to oklhoma city I having to leave my friends and my boyfriend to and he going to miss all his kids thats only if comes with me me family does not have that much money or any thing like that I dont know I going to hald 4 kids!!!! And my boyfriend is going crazy cause I am having all girls this time to he really wants a boy what am to do

help~ maryah~

huh? I am confused?
|

replied July 21st, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Lol exaaaaaaaaactly what I said on her other post in here
|

replied July 21st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
This girl is really full of crap. Its sad that people are so bored with their lives that they have to come on here and lie when there are people out there that really need advise. Also her always giving her opinion when she obviously is making things up.
|

replied September 30th, 2005
Experienced User
(this girl is really full of crap. Its sad that people are so bored with their lives that they have to come on here and lie when there are people out there that really need advise. Also her )

i know this is a bit late but I was thinking the same thing about you hun.

Honestly you need to grow the heck up and quit lying. Now you may have a baby or twins but pregnant with four. Honestly get a damn life
|

replied December 27th, 2005
Experienced User
Back to the original topic. There are no separate abortion rules regarding how many fetuses there are. It is the same for one or more.
|

replied May 14th, 2008
ur mums 40 n avin kids ur avin kids at such a young age wat example u leading 2 ya kids wen der grow up u might aswell shag a sheep, n try avin kids wit it u sick minde4d bustard
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
You're responding to a post that's 3 years old. Please pay attention to the date on the thread before you reply and fly off the handle.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...