Hey guys.. Does any one know when your belly button starts to pop!! Ee!
Im 20 weeks...Yay half way done... And my belly is getting big... I can tell that my belly button is getting stretched... But... Not completely... I was just wondering if there is a certain time that it usually happends??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 21st, 2005
Experienced User
I was wondering the same thing.
|

replied July 21st, 2005
Experienced User
Does any of you use cocoa butter to prevent stretch marks? Does expensive kinds work better then non expensive?
|

replied July 21st, 2005
Experienced User
I've been using the palmer's coco butter..And it seems to work really well.. I guess it all depends though because some people say it works and some don't.
|

User Profile
replied March 19th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Ive been using cocoa butter 2 n its really gd 4 me bt it really all depends on different pple
|

replied March 22nd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yall...I don't wanna rain on yalls parade, but I used cocoa butter since I found out I was preggy. I hate stretch marks!! I use it religiously but, in spite of all my rubbing, I got my first stretch marks when I was 30 weeks. From then on, they grow like wild fire!!

I'm an estitician (i deal with disorders of the skin) and stretch marks are not preventable. You can reduce the appearance by continuing to lubricate and hydrate your skin. I was petite when I got preggy and thought I was the luckiest person in the world cuz I was 30 weeks and had a beautiful belly. Now it looks like a wild animal attacked me! Lol..

Having a career in the skin field doesn't help!! The best thing you can do is drink lots and lots of water!!!!! I splurge sometimes on fruit juice, it's the baby talking, not me!! Lol

about the belly button, mine started to poke out at about 20 weeks. Some people's do and some people's don't...Ya know??

Good .Luck yall!!
Sarah
|

replied March 24th, 2006
Belly Button
I am 27 weeks and my belly button is still very much an innie. I had a very deep set innie before I got pregnant so I think that is why mine hasn't popped out. It has stretched out a little though. I think it also depends on how fast your belly is growing. Mine is getting bigger slowly but surely.

About the stretch marks. I use palmer's cocoa butter sometimes and I don't have any stretch marks so far. I really think that it helps and I will begin to use it regularly now that my third trimester is upon me. But I also think that whether or not you get stretch marks depends on your genetic makeup. My grandmother, mom and sister all have had at least two children and none of them didn't get any stretch marks. So I may get lucky and not get them at all. My sister did use three different types of stretch mark creams obsessively.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...