Angie (hotasfrick) is not brandy.
Either be respectful or be banned. Not a problem. I am a mod and I will admit it, because I have the right to. Abide by the rules or be banned, doesn't bother me.

I dunno if this matter to anyone, I don't keep up with the forum so maybe you all know this already but
fishx
foreverblue
meagainsttheworld
are all the same person.

Thank you,
chanda

Last edited by smith8500 on February 18th, 2005 12:12 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 18th, 2005
Community Volunteer
I highly doubt fish and foerever blue are one and the same. Maybe they go on from an office. When a bunch of us got banned the other day I couldn't get on from any comps in my whole company. Meaning that if people on the same network try to come on it will be the same addy showing. So if another girl in my company got preggers and started posting in the pregger forum then you guys would say we were the same person.
|

Especially eHealthy
I am saying just like angie said
"yes, fishx,foreverblue, meagainsttheworld? I think that is it, yes, you are the same person. Either that or you three share the same computer, one of you makes a post, signs off, the other posts, signs off, the other posts and then you repeat the cycle. I seriously doubt that there are three different people doing that on one computer. So, just stop trying to "prove" that you aren't because you are making a fool of yourself."
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hmmm....
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thank you for clarifying that chanda.
|

Extremely eHealthy
It tis true.
I'm upset, we trusted this person.
Jen, trust me it's true.
And please do not tell me that they all attend/teach at harvard and happen to be on around the same time, etc etc. Because one said something about harvard and one is from the uk. So it's bs.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Well this really pisses me off.

I really hate people like this. Get a life already.

Chanda, I love how you find this stuff out. Thank you.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oh and btw, they dont ip addy ban u unless u have made many names.
I honestly feel that was a fluke. Due to the viruses. Because lewis doesn't ban because of pro-life or pro-choice.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Nope, lewis bans for abuse, just as I have mentioned in many, many posts, but some of you choose not to listen. It is a shame that your ruined it for everyone at your "office" as you say, but life isn't fair, I guess.

Thanks chanda very much for sticking up!
|

Especially eHealthy
No problem girls. These are all suposed to be about support. I know at times, there is drama. That's anywhere, but for the most part.....Why can't people just be honest?
|

I know, its so stupid to lie, I know its easy because its the internet. But its really stupid to do to people who don't even know you.

Fishx was nice to me, and foreverblue was horrible. Hmm, and they were the same people. What a low life.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Chandaloss And Hotasfrick
Thank you for the truth!!!!
Sincerely,
sandy
|

replied February 19th, 2005
Quote:
wake the hell up people. How do you know they don't live in the same house and both post. That is very possible and they each could be their own individual person. Little do you know anyhow and i'll leave it at that.

As for abuse....Enough with the crying. It's funny how only a few names are mentioned when others are not and top the "abusive characters" list. That would include steen at the top. But I guess his abusive posts have been overlooked. Lewis only bans people with multiple names? Hmm..That's a lie right there since I was "banned" for a day and I have one username.

This is a debate. Why does everyone whine all the time on here so much?! How about we stop the insulting all-together.....(that would mean e.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E) and debate civilly. And don't have a coronary when someone does not agree with you ladies. Suck it up. :roll:

this is why you get banned jilee, you're a '27' year old mother to be and look how you act one here? Seriously, take a step back and read your posts. They're full of anger, spite, and such childishness.

Are you honestly dense enough to think that 3 people, living in the same house came on here everyday and posted things minutes apart? Wow. Thats all im going to say..Wow.

You abuse people just as much, if not more then steen. For example, I wasn't writing *to* *you* and yet you responded saying something about how I was "stupid and annoying." I hadn't even said a word to you, and you started back up with insulting me. You're always insulting someone in your posts. You're negative and whiney little !**@!. I see people insult people on here, but not like you do. If people don't agree with you watch out! They'll probably get called a 'twerp' or 'boogar head' since those are the cute little names you stoop to.

*you* and only you, are the person on here that insults the most, especially if people don't agree with you.

Like i'll mention again, I came here, for the first time and posted on topic that had been dead for awhile. Instead of being nice to me about it, you noticed I was pc, so you decided to insult me, right there, I hadn't even spoken to you.

You're an ignorant, selfish, whiney, immature little !**@! and I can't wait until you realize how immature and petty you are and actually start speaking to people like the adult you claim to be.
|

If it makes you feel better to believe this honey, then by all means, believe it. But everyone can clearly see the truth.

Have fun talking to your self.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Okay, chanda is the *most* honest person I know. So shut up! I'm prolife and I *know* that yall r one in the same.
I love both jlee and kourtney, but *everyone* including *me* needs to stop with the personal attacks.
Now do we need *every* mod to check the ips? And to say that yes, they are one in the same? It's just fact. Now, foreverblue posted at 6"19 and fishx at 632... They always post one after another... They are the same person... Maybe with did... But the same body. Or the same couple... Same household... Whatever. And no its not the same flat! :twisted:
|

Yes please it would be nice if every mod could check our ip adresses thank you.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Then *you* or *yourself* pm them :roll:
|
Quick Reply