Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Managing Anxiety And Stress Related Symptoms

I work for a doctor in hawaii who treats stressed-out urbanites for anxiety disorders through a more holistic approach. He provides very specific information on how stress effects your overall health and the rate in which you age.

Since stress is inevidable, we have to learn ways in which to manage it through lifestyle and through nutrition, sometimes through medication in extreme cases. For a better understanding of stress, anxiety and the symptoms which are triggered by these responses.

mahalo,

elizabeth schell
hawaii vitality clinics
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 30th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Optimal dose of anxiolytic, life style modification and cognitive behavioural therapy sessions are all needed for anxiety disorder.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Understanding the process of aging and its effects on the body can help us protect our health. But what is aging? And what can we expect as we age?...
Learn how genetics and time play a role in the aging process. Plus, information on how to avoid certain risk factors of aging and how to have a long life here....
The body deteriorates over time. But which systems are affected and how? We take a look at effects of aging on different processes and causes here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.