Well i'm not really sure what is going on with me..I have been reading the site and stuff and alot of my symptoms are like that associated with some with your gullbladder..But I am just wondering if that is possible bacuse I am 15...My symtoms are really weird and not usually constant. I have a history od appendanitis in my family but I don't think it is that becuase this has been going on for a few months now. I get really sharp stabbing pains in my right side mostly right below my ribs, this will last soemtimes just a few minutes or even a few hours, also sometimes the pain will be in other places but usually right below and around my rib cage. Also at times I will feel really sick to my stomach after I eat or for no reason like I am gonna throw up..Although it is never really constant..It will happen alot for about 4 or 5 days and then stop for a few then pick up again..I have no clue what it could be and my doctor just tells me to take acid reducer medacine..Does anyone else have this problem??..And also is gullbladder problems even common at 15?..Pleeease help >_<
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....