i suffer from fibromyalgia and need to know more about it!!!!!! help me!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 31st, 2003
fibro
Hi... Im really not goin to be much of a help to you because i dont know much about fibro. However i have hypoglycemia and that can also form into fibro. i am really curious about what the signs and symptoms are of fibro. Thank you and hang in there god bless PS the internet has a lot on fibro. just type in on the search and stuff will come up!! Wink
|

replied July 31st, 2003
Experienced User
Hi
Hello
|

replied July 31st, 2003
fibro
yes i am defintily interested in youre story please post it.
|

replied August 4th, 2003
fibro
Confused Georgie, As a member of the "Medical field" and a patient with fibro myalgia ( 23 years duration ) I would love to hear your story. Strong statements such as yours should definately be backed by facts. Rolling Eyes

Dusty
|

replied August 4th, 2003
Experienced User
Let's hear it Georgie!
Yeah, I'm interesting in hearing your story too Georgie.

Fibro is something that I need to learn more about; and perhaps your story can give me some insight as to how it really works eh?

Patrick
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
Must Read
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the body. Learn the basic facts about fibromylagia and how doctors define this syndrome here....
Are people diagnosed with fibromyalgia born with a lower tolerance for pain? Are you at more or less risk of fibromyalgia? More info and causes and risk here....
Symptoms of fibromyalgia can be mistaken for other conditions. Can you identify common signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia?...