User Profile
I am just in the best mood right now. :) I just talked to my friend matt (a guy I really like from ny) and i'm just in such a cheerful mood right now. Hehe tracy, u know why :) can't u see why I love him so much now? :oops: ahhh i'm just like floating on a cloud. Lol I feel like i'm in high school all over again. U know when u like a guy and wanna write his name on everything. And think about him all the time? :oops: that's me now. Lol minus the writing part. Lol anyways, I just wanted to post this.... I don't know why. Maybe to spread my joy. :)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 13th, 2005
Experienced User
Lol you are so cute! Matt's a sweetie :) I can see why you're in such a good mood. Don't worry.. I was like that with vic too :) I still am sometimes. I feel like a lil school girl in love :) just like you hehe
|

Extremely eHealthy
Awww. Cutie. I'm happy you're so happy.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hehe oh i'm such a girly girl. Lol oh well. I'm not complaining. It's fun :)
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Well im glad your are cheered up now. Maybe this is what you needed :wink:
|

User Profile
replied February 14th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Yes I am :) and ur right. He's exactly what I needed. :)
|

User Profile
replied February 14th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
How perfect. I'm feeling like a little school girl again on valentine's day... Lol I remember when we used to hand out all those lil valentine's in class.. :) hehe good times.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...