Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Yall Have Just One Person That You Wish You Never Ever Met?

Like a friend that you became real real good friends with but after a while they become to be the biggest and back stabber??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 12th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Oooh yes, I know exactly what u mean. But then again if I never met the person i'm thinking of, I wouldn't be who I am today...
|

Experienced User
Yes... But i'm glad I met her cuz it really shows you how important friends are and who your real friends are. But I know what you mean too
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I wish I wasnt in specific situations because of them, but I never wished I never met them, or else alot of things would be differant right now.
|

replied February 13th, 2005
Yes actually its really odd I found this post because I was just talking to my friend yesterday about how we both wish we never met this certain person! How crazy is that! But yet I wish I never met this girl she is the biggest !**@! and trash talker I have ever met! Whew that felt good :)
|

Experienced User
Yes I do.....And I hope that they never talk to me again!! And I hope that they get the hint that i'm royally pissed off at them!! Sorry this is turning into a vent. I just don't get how someone can be your best friend for a long time and then all the sudden turn around and make a mockery out of you cause of one thing that was said that hurt them...Which didn't even have to do with them in the first place....Actuall I had a fight with a friend over something that was really pointless and then others took it way to far!! Okay i'm done now...I'll go on my way
|

Experienced User
I think that everyone does...But I think that most people would also say that if it werent for that one person who put them through such bad experiences theyd be a different person...That one person who makes your life horrible has also given you something...You just gotta figure out what it is and you wont view it like that anymore
|

Experienced User
I have felt that way a time or two but I wouldn't go back and undo it because if it wasn't for these people I wouldn't have had the courage to met my hubsand. So I guess I would thank these people today. But I guess around 2 or 3 years ago I would have thought differently.
|

replied February 14th, 2005
Experienced User
Yep yep :)
|

Experienced User
Gurl, I kno what'cha mean. There's this girl niecey, she is 21, i'm 17. I am real coo wit her sister (she lives next door). And this !**@! was coo at first but then she started lying about lil shyt and callin' me all the time, I got tired. We just ain't on the same level.
|

Experienced User
Yea there is one person but if I never would have met her then I would have a baby on the way b/c she introduced me to my ex
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...