Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hair Loss, Hair Disorders Forum

How Did I Solve My Hair Loss Problem, Without Any Product.

9 years ago, at age 22, I realized that i'm losing my hair. Along with my hair, I started losing my self-confidence. I could not stand it, and felt I must do something to stop it. Some kind of treatment.

My parents have healthy hair, so I guessed it wasn't genetic. I started thinking: why me?! What is my baldness causes? And what kind of treatment should I get?

I started investigating...

During the years I checked about almost any hair treatment and products, thought about hypnotic treatment to reduce stress (which is considered one of the main reason for losing hair). I read about baldness causes, went to doctors, put some strange stuff on my hair... I even considered a hair transplant. Hair transplant is so expensive, I can't believe I almost sold my car for bringing my lost hair back (and I would have gotten doll hair). Then, I discovered I had too much testosterone, which proves that i'm a man, but that didn't bring my hair back.

Finally, before I got married, I decided to make the move to disguise my hair issue, forever. Deep in my mind, I knew the solution, but I didn't have enough guts to do it. Also, my girlfriend (wife today) didn't want me to do it. However, this time it was stronger than both of us. I wanted to feel free at my wedding party.

After some long years of losing hair, I just did it.

It was very scary...

The very next day I felt reborn!
After so many bad hours near the mirror, I just loved what I saw.

Few weeks later I uploaded my web site: free hair loss solution, ultimate hair loss just to spread the word.

Baldlygo.Com

well, it's for you to decide whether it is a real solution or not. I think it can help people with a hair-loss dilemma by allowing them to "try on" the solution.

Thanks & good luck
ofer hod
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 21st, 2005
Experienced User
Solving Hair Loss
If you believe in natural treatment with herbs you can use this way:

mix pure honey with cinnamon and olive oil equal parts each. Put the mixer on your hair wait for 20 minutes then clean your hair with warm water. You can do it 2 to 3 times a week.This natural treatment has no side effect like other products.
|

replied March 21st, 2005
Experienced User
Hair Loss
I forget to tell you that the cinnamon must be powder.

Good luck
|

replied March 24th, 2005
Experienced User
Problem of Hair Loss
Honey with cinnamon cure hair loss and help it to grew again healthy and in good shape.

Good luck
|

replied March 24th, 2005
Experienced User
Problem of Hair Loss
Easy way is to use warm olive oil (pure one) and then scrub your hair with your fingers, this way helps the blood runs through all your scalp after that cover your hair with a towel and sleep. In the morning wash your hair with shampoo and warm water. Use this way three to four times a week.

Good luck
|

replied July 6th, 2005
... But shaving your head doesn't stop the problem of hair loss! It just gets rid of all your hair! :?
|

replied October 20th, 2005
And here is your mistake, it doesn't stop hair loss, but it definitely stop hair loss problems!! :wink:
|

replied April 7th, 2007
Re: Solving Hair Loss
can this help bring the hair line back because i have a willows peak. and bald spots. Im willing to try any herbel medicines
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Regarding Hair Loss Problems
You want hair transplant information so read this site. I am found this site online. And I think this site is very informative about Hair loss.
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2007
Eggs and garlic thickens the hair and makes u regain ur hair
|

replied June 30th, 2007
cinderellaaa wrote:
Eggs and garlic thickens the hair and makes u regain ur hair

where did you hear that? I also heard eating carrots (cooked ones more than raw ones) will improve hair growth, reduce hair loss, and improve eyesight
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2007
Yeah i tried it and it works...
|

replied June 30th, 2007
cinderellaaa wrote:
Yeah i tried it and it works...

How do you serve it? is it by eating it? I hear weird ways such as putting it on your head and such so i would like to ask.
|

User Profile
replied September 22nd, 2011
in my case, MG-method helped me from the age of 28-29 with thicker hair and new hair growth
|

replied October 6th, 2011
It is like your article. Hair loss is becoming a serious problem in people. People don't know what the best cure of this problem is. This information really helps those who are suffering from this problem.
|

replied November 2nd, 2011
I hate using chemicals. I would rather use natural products to regrow hair. God's world has all the natural products we need.
|

replied January 24th, 2019
This is my quick formula to solve the problem of hair thinning and get your hair shiny, thick and long.
Take an oil added 1 lemon in it or a vinegar.
Then massage your hair roots with it with the gap of 1 day.
It will surely working.
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2019
If you believe in natural treatment with herbs you can use this way. Eggs and garlic thickens the hair and makes You regain Your hair
But I will Suggest You Consult With a Doctor.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Hair loss affects more than half of the population by age 60. Start here for basic info on hair loss and types of hair loss that doctors can diagnose....
What causes hair loss? Read on for a complete list of possible causes so that you can evaluate and identify hair loss causes....
Do you know the early signs of hair loss? And when does hair loss require medical attention? Get better results for treating hair loss by identifying it early....