Hey everybody I am new here. Well to be honest I been reading everyones forums for a while but I thought it is my time to tell me story. I am supposely 4 moths pregnant. My due date is suppose to be june 11. The reason why I am saying suppose to be is because the doctor isnt really sure until my next visit. U see iwas on the shot but I decided it wasnt for me. They say u have a year until ur period returns but that was a lie. A day later I had my period. But know I am pregnant. I am very happy, however the baby's father isn't. I am so along I dont know what to do. I am prepared to raise it on my own. But I listen to yall stories with boyfriends in yalls life, and I get depresses beacuse my famly isnt complete without him.

It is true I do miss him alot. But I just found out he has a girlfriend. He told her I am lying I am not pregnant, and hse believes him until, she saw my big fat stomach the other day now she fell real stupid. Where my girls at, could yall at least have my back! :cry:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 11th, 2005
Experienced User
Congrats! If your ex doesn't want anything to do w/ the baby that is his loss. My sister was much better off w/out the babies daddy, she felt like she was raising two kids. You've just gotta be strong! Good luck!

Lorie
|

Experienced User
Hey congrats.How old are you?????
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey hun. I dunno what exactly happened with my post, but I wanted to type it again.
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the pregnancy. I hope you are able to work out things with the daddy. I know how hard it must be on you seeing him with another girl and you are carrying his child. Good luck with everythign and welcome to the forum.
|

Experienced User
Congrats on your pregnancy!! And I agree that if your baby's father doesn't want anything to do with his child it's his problem. Just be sure he pays support. Good luck!!
|

replied February 13th, 2005
Experienced User
Congrats on the pregnancy!! My ex is the same. I told him fine I will do it myself and haven't talked to him since.
|

replied February 13th, 2005
Experienced User
Congrats on the pregnancy. If you ex doesn't anything to do with the baby. So what. There is alot of women and young girls who have been raiseing baby by theirselves. With no help from nobody. I also have witness this to. I have got a friend who had a baby back in 2002 and she has been raising her son by herself and she was married to her son's father but he decide he don't want no kids. So you are not alone.
|

replied February 14th, 2005
Experienced User
Congradulation on the pregnancy. Keep us informed so we know whats going on hehe :)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...