Since it has either been forgotten or the newer users here just do not know, I will remind you again.

Words that are not allowed in this forum such as curse words and words that are automatically changed to not a nice act, are just that, not allowed! Do not ty pe lik e th I s to make them stay there! This is forum abuse and will not be tolerated. It doesn't matter if you agree with the words that are changed or not, this is just how it is and you need to respect that.

Name calling is also not allowed. You can debate and disagree with each other, but do not name call or the whole post will be deleted and if this continues to happen actions will be taken.

There are others of you who were banned and who have now come back with new usernames, please not this is also not allowed, so please leave the forum if you have been banned previously.

Then there are those of you (and you know who you are) who have multiple usernames to back up your statements. Although, this is not forum abuse it is very silly and just shows that you don't believe your own statements if you have to make up fake characters to agree with you. Please stick to using one username. Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 14th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Obviously Not Read
As the original post states: it doesn't matter if you agree or not, this is just how the forum works and if you don't like it then you don't have to come here. However, you do have to obey the rules.

Only one interesting and intelligent point was made and that was about the racist word that isn't edited. That, is beyond me. The other word that was mentioned is in fact a curse word as no one here is going to be using it in the proper context. I seriously doubt anyone is going to ask a question about their female dog.

Anywho, just please for goodness sakes, respect the forum and each other. I don't care if you agree on anything at all, just be respectful! Thanks.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Obviously Not Read
hotasfrick wrote:
as the original post states: it doesn't matter if you agree or not, this is just how the forum works and if you don't like it then you don't have to come here. However, you do have to obey the rules.

Only one interesting and intelligent point was made and that was about the racist word that isn't edited. That, is beyond me. The other word that was mentioned is in fact a curse word as no one here is going to be using it in the proper context. I seriously doubt anyone is going to ask a question about their female dog.

Anywho, just please for goodness sakes, respect the forum and each other. I don't care if you agree on anything at all, just be respectful! Thanks.

can I just ask are you a mod?
|

She really should have her staff badge turned on how else do posters know who to go to if they have a problem.

Is there also a pro life mod or a impartial mod?
|

On here you have got to be kidding,i thought gero was paranoid,but hotasfrick is proving him right.I am going to ask admin about this as all she seems to do is remove pro life posts but leave pro choice ones alone,there is to much bias towards pro choice on this forum.
|

Yes but pro lifers are evil, lying scum who want to take womens rights away they deserve to be censored
|

izzy wrote:
yes but pro lifers are evil, lying scum who want to take womens rights away they deserve to be censored

oh right is that what pro- lifers are? Oh well I guess I better tell my daughters to rush out now and get pregnant so I can enslave them.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey fishx/foreverblue.. Whatever happened to your other personality? Meagainsttheworld.. Haven't heard from him in a while. Also gero.. Whatever happened to tubby hmmm?
|

bd1012 wrote:
hey fishx/foreverblue.. Whatever happened to your other personality? Meagainsttheworld.. Haven't heard from him in a while. Also gero.. Whatever happened to tubby hmmm?

?????????????????????????????????????????? ???
|

bd1012 wrote:
hey fishx/foreverblue.. Whatever happened to your other personality? Meagainsttheworld.. Haven't heard from him in a while. Also gero.. Whatever happened to tubby hmmm?

again with the baseless accusations,what are you going on about,do you actually know yourself.If I remember meagainsttheworld left before I joined here.Fishx as argued with me on matters so,are you saying that I have a split personality,i dont think so.
|

Bd\steen what happened to your other personality ms rosie not seen her for a while mmmmmmmmmm
|

Blue are you still on line?

I don't know about you but i'm sick of this crap and i've got an idea how to prove we are 2 diffrent people.

I'm going to stay signed in so if you aren't on now but come on later give me a shout on this thread.
|

fishx wrote:
blue are you still on line?

I don't know about you but i'm sick of this crap and i've got an idea how to prove we are 2 diffrent people.

I'm going to stay signed in so if you aren't on now but come on later give me a shout on this thread.

what you have in mind though I am loath to prove anything to these idiots,they do not take proof kindly have you not noticed.Go on then just because it will make them look stupid.
|

Right we have to post new threads saying hi we have to try and get them to post at the exact same time the post will probably get deleted so we may have to do it a couple of times but even pro choicers have got to admit that one person cannot post two different threads at the same time.
|

fishx wrote:
right we have to post new threads saying hi we have to try and get them to post at the exact same time the post will probably get deleted so we may have to do it a couple of times but even pro choicers have got to admit that one person cannot post two different threads at the same time.

ok whatever when
|

We need to wait until we have users on to witness it are you staying on for a bit?
|

fishx wrote:
we need to wait until we have users on to witness it are you staying on for a bit?

i will keep my eyes open but by the way we have already posted in two different threads at the same time lol
|

Have we which ones lol
|

fishx wrote:
have we which ones lol

you in this thread at 4.06 and me in phsyical health risks at 4.06 so let them go check that one out,an that one was inadvertant
|

Lol nice one well that should be enough said.
|