Does anyone know if there is there a recipe for a gummy bear with no calories, fat, protein, or carbohydrates?
My 3 year old Granddaughter would really enjoy this! She has been on a ketogenic diet since June. Was wondering if something could be mixed with her flavored water.

Thanks for any help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 23rd, 2003
Hi From Poland
Hi
well I don't know a recipe for a gummy bear but I thought that maybe you could help me. You wrote that your granddoughter is on a ketogenic diet. You see in my country, ketogenic diet is not popular at all, what I mean - not many people ever heard about it. My younger sister is epileptic since she was 2 now she is almost 16. My mummy and I are looking for any kind of informations. Anything.
The funniest and sad at the same time thing is that we've found out about this diet from a movie which was broadcast on tv. So we don't know much about it.
Thank you for any help.
Greetings from poland
bianka
|

replied August 23rd, 2003
thank you for any help
|
Tags: Epilepsy, Diet
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Shafi Ullah Khan
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
Must Read
Click here to learn more about what causes epilepsy and the different types of epilepsy. Start here to learn about the basics of this type of brain disorder. ...
Get the facts on epilepsy types. Identify signs & symptoms of epilepsy. We outline different types of epileptic seizures so you know when to seek help....
How can you know if you're having an epileptic seizure? We outline how doctors clinically diagnose epilepsy and other seizures here....