Well as you know from the other posts, me and my boyfriend have been having sex, and i'm on birth control and stuff like that, but last month it was weird...You know when you are birth control and you get to the "sugar pills" and thats when you are suppossed to get your period, well I got mine like a week before but it wasn't like I usuallly get it, it was really light...And it lasted four days, usuallly it lasts until I start the new pack! And then during the week I was suppossed to get it I got it again for three days...I'm really confused....I don't know if I could be pregnant, I don't have any of the symptoms though...I have been having cramps alot, and feeling like i'm going to get my period! I really don't know what to think. Does anyone know whats going on? Does this happen to anyone else?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 9th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Could be preg. Test. I felt like I was getting my period for a month before I realized I was prob preg.
|

Did you have any preg symptoms? Like I dunno, I should go get a test, but if its like this, this month i'm going to go get one! I don't know what to think cuz he didn't cum in me, but we dont use condoms, so I dunno, but what is the percentage of pre-cum getting someone preg? Does anyone know? Thanks tho. Does anyone else have any more suggestions or clues or tips or something?!?!
|

Extremely eHealthy
We can't give percentages... It depends on time of ovulation, fertility, etc. I suggest you test.
|

Extremely eHealthy
We can't give percentages... It depends on time of ovulation, fertility, etc. I suggest you test.
|

Extremely eHealthy
My preg symptoms felt the same as when i'm getting my period. But after like a month no period, the symptoms were still there, and getting worse. Like my boobs were soooooo sore.
|

Ahh okay, well i'm going to wait and see until next month, but my boobs dont hurt yet! And how long until you start to show a belly if you are pregnant? Cuz I feel like i'm getting fatter and a belly, but I think I could just be bloated or something! I don't know really! I hope i'm not pregnant and its just something in my body thats messed up. I also think i'm going to go to the doctors and get a diff presciption of birth control, cuz my mom said maybe its not strong enough or something like that. Can that be true? Cuz I have a body like my mom, I produce more eggs then normal, and I think thats why maybe my period is messed up. I should call tho and make an appointment to see! Thanks guys!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Well from what it sounds like you would only be a month along, like 5 weeks...You wouldn't be showing yet....Maybe some bloating, but not enough to show..

Good luck! :)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...