Medical Questions > Debate Forums > Abortion Debate Forum

What I've Decided!!!! (Page 1)

User Profile
Hey! Well I was thinking of something. I found out yesterday that I will be having a little boy. I think that once the sex of the "fetus" is known that it should no longer be able to be aborted. I mean I know I have a son coming and legally I could still get an abortion. (i am 20 1/2 weeks) so it was just a thought I had last night!

This is my honest opinion.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 9th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
"i think that once the sex of the "fetus" is known that it should no longer be able to be aborted."

i think that is a dispicable idea.

Policeman: "you killed that man"

defendant: "i didnt know the sex"

policeman: "damn it, your free to go, we have no case, the law says you can kill people as long as you dont know their sex"

that is the lamest thing I have ever heard!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 9th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: What I've Decided!!!!
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
hey! Well I was thinking of something. I found out yesterday that I will be having a little boy. I think that once the sex of the "fetus" is known that it should no longer be able to be aborted. I mean I know I have a son coming and legally I could still get an abortion. (i am 20 1/2 weeks) so it was just a thought I had last night!


This is my honest opinion.



welcome back you had people worried,glad you are ok,great news another male in this world lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 9th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
izzy wrote:
"i think that once the sex of the "fetus" is known that it should no longer be able to be aborted."

i think that is a dispicable idea.




Policeman: "you killed that man"

defendant: "i didnt know the sex"

policeman: "damn it, your free to go, we have no case, the law says you can kill people as long as you dont know their sex"

that is the lamest thing I have ever heard!





i don't know who the he.Ll you are but I am not for abortion I was just stating something to see what the pro-choicers would have to say. So you can take your "lameness" and shove it up your arse!!!! :)







blood pressure lil lol :wink:
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2005
Community Volunteer
fishx wrote:
izzy wrote:
"i think that once the sex of the "fetus" is known that it should no longer be able to be aborted."

i think that is a dispicable idea.



Policeman: "you killed that man"

defendant: "i didnt know the sex"

policeman: "damn it, your free to go, we have no case, the law says you can kill people as long as you dont know their sex"

that is the lamest thing I have ever heard!




brilliant point lil and as the sex can be decided by 16 weeks that opens an whole new debate.



Where you been???????????


i didn't come on for a bit cause the viruses were getting bad and I comeon from work and then yesterday I had my u/s, a doc's appt and blood tests so..... Everyone on the preg forum was like "where is she?????" lol feels nice to be missed...

F-everblue... I know!!! Another one!!! I'm already outnumbered at home. My bf (well duh) and roomate are both guys and there is always tons of guys at the house cause of the music studio we have. Now there's another one coming!!!! Lol.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 9th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
fishx wrote:
izzy wrote:
"i think that once the sex of the "fetus" is known that it should no longer be able to be aborted."

i think that is a dispicable idea.




Policeman: "you killed that man"

defendant: "i didnt know the sex"

policeman: "damn it, your free to go, we have no case, the law says you can kill people as long as you dont know their sex"

that is the lamest thing I have ever heard!




brilliant point lil and as the sex can be decided by 16 weeks that opens an whole new debate.




Where you been???????????


i didn't come on for a bit cause the viruses were getting bad and I comeon from work and then yesterday I had my u/s, a doc's appt and blood tests so..... Everyone on the preg forum was like "where is she?????" lol feels nice to be missed...


F-everblue... I know!!! Another one!!! I'm already outnumbered at home. My bf (well duh) and roomate are both guys and there is always tons of guys at the house cause of the music studio we have. Now there's another one coming!!!! Lol.




lucky sod surrounded by males :p
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2005
Community Volunteer
fishx wrote:


lucky sod surrounded by males :p


lol. I cried when they said it was a boy. I really wanted a girl. And I said "are you sure????" they said "oh ya no doubt" now i'm just happy he's healthy. Fish- I posted pix of him on the preggo forum!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 9th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
"so you can take your "lameness" and shove it up your arse"

i am sorry, I didnt mean to put you down but it is a rather lame ethical point of view.

But still its much better than the p.O.V we have now

"i can kill it cos its not a baby cos I say its not"
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 9th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
"so you can take your "lameness" and shove it up your arse"

i am sorry, I didnt mean to put you down but it is a rather lame ethical point of view.

But still its much better than the p.O.V we have now

"i can kill it cos its not a baby cos I say its not"
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2005
Community Volunteer
izzy wrote:
"so you can take your "lameness" and shove it up your arse"

i am sorry, I didnt mean to put you down but it is a rather lame ethical point of view.


But still its much better than the p.O.V we have now

"i can kill it cos its not a baby cos I say its not"


i didn't mean to be rude but I didn't want you thinking I was one of those " it's an alien growing in my stomach" people I always thought this child in my stomach was my child but the pro-choicers come on saying oh you can abort and have no regrets. What my whole point was if you can have 2nd trimester abortions how could the "fetus" (i use the word to be politically correct-lol) have a sex and have no rights. I hope you get what i'm trying to say. Oh and you can take the lameness out of your bum!!!! Lol sorry
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 9th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
fishx wrote:


lucky sod surrounded by males :p


lol. I cried when they said it was a boy. I really wanted a girl. And I said "are you sure????" they said "oh ya no doubt" now i'm just happy he's healthy. Fish- I posted pix of him on the preggo forum!!!





well sweet I think my hubby may ban me from the pregoi forum though I keep getting broody lol good to have you both back.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2005
Community Volunteer
fishx wrote:
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
fishx wrote:


lucky sod surrounded by males :p


lol. I cried when they said it was a boy. I really wanted a girl. And I said "are you sure????" they said "oh ya no doubt" now i'm just happy he's healthy. Fish- I posted pix of him on the preggo forum!!!





well sweet I think my hubby may ban me from the pregoi forum though I keep getting broody lol good to have you both back.


thank you!!! Little trey is dancing up a storm today-lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 9th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
That is a lovely name is he being named after someone?
Hehehe he,s kicking like hell now you know what he is cos he can play footy now without giving the game away lol.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2005
Community Volunteer
fishx wrote:
that is a lovely name is he being named after someone?

Hehehe he,s kicking like hell now you know what he is cos he can play footy now without giving the game away lol.


it's actually trey michael after his daddy and grandaddy. My bf is michael and his dad is michael so instaed of doing michael the third we decided on trey since it means 3.. :)
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 9th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
fishx wrote:
that is a lovely name is he being named after someone?


Hehehe he,s kicking like hell now you know what he is cos he can play footy now without giving the game away lol.


it's actually trey michael after his daddy and grandaddy. My bf is michael and his dad is michael so instaed of doing michael the third we decided on trey since it means 3.. :)




lol love the logic kool idea.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 9th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
"i didn't mean to be rude but I didn't want you thinking I was one of those " it's an alien growing in my stomach" people"

i already knew you wernt, I doubt any of those barbarians would think that way.... No they are quite happy with the

"i can, cos I say I can, cos its not, cos I say its not"

argument.

Btw

i think pro life women are the most important people on the face of this planet at this moment in time, it is feminists that want to destroy society and life, it is women like yourself that need to oppose them, the fact that your pregnant and pro life is even better, what a role modle you are for todays women!

You should be very proud, perhaps you should contemplate getting one of those pro life mom t-shirts to show off your bump to the world.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 9th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Yeah one of them will look kool on you lil you,ve gotta get one.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 9th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
fishx wrote:
izzy wrote:
"i think that once the sex of the "fetus" is known that it should no longer be able to be aborted."

i think that is a dispicable idea.




Policeman: "you killed that man"

defendant: "i didnt know the sex"

policeman: "damn it, your free to go, we have no case, the law says you can kill people as long as you dont know their sex"

that is the lamest thing I have ever heard!




brilliant point lil and as the sex can be decided by 16 weeks that opens an whole new debate.




Where you been???????????


i didn't come on for a bit cause the viruses were getting bad and I comeon from work and then yesterday I had my u/s, a doc's appt and blood tests so..... Everyone on the preg forum was like "where is she?????" lol feels nice to be missed...


F-everblue... I know!!! Another one!!! I'm already outnumbered at home. My bf (well duh) and roomate are both guys and there is always tons of guys at the house cause of the music studio we have. Now there's another one coming!!!! Lol.



he he he soon we will take over the world lol,its even numbers in my house lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2005
Community Volunteer
izzy wrote:
"i didn't mean to be rude but I didn't want you thinking I was one of those " it's an alien growing in my stomach" people"

i already knew you wernt, I doubt any of those barbarians would think that way.... No they are quite happy with the

"i can, cos I say I can, cos its not, cos I say its not"

argument.

Btw

i think pro life women are the most important people on the face of this planet at this moment in time, it is feminists that want to destroy society and life, it is women like yourself that need to oppose them, the fact that your pregnant and pro life is even better, what a role modle you are for todays women!


You should be very proud, perhaps you should contemplate getting one of those pro life mom t-shirts to show off your bump to the world.


i wanted a baby on board shirt. But it's hard to find english ones here.. Lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 9th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
izzy wrote:
"i didn't mean to be rude but I didn't want you thinking I was one of those " it's an alien growing in my stomach" people"

i already knew you wernt, I doubt any of those barbarians would think that way.... No they are quite happy with the

"i can, cos I say I can, cos its not, cos I say its not"

argument.

Btw

i think pro life women are the most important people on the face of this planet at this moment in time, it is feminists that want to destroy society and life, it is women like yourself that need to oppose them, the fact that your pregnant and pro life is even better, what a role modle you are for todays women!



You should be very proud, perhaps you should contemplate getting one of those pro life mom t-shirts to show off your bump to the world.


i wanted a baby on board shirt. But it's hard to find english ones here.. Lol




i,ll keep an eye out for one for you.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
12
Quick Reply