I lost 3lbs

im hopeless

im not in school I have to be homeschooled

i go to therapy it dont work and no changing therapists wont work she is my 5th I cant go on meds still losing weight going to end up in a bad place again and I dont want to go there but I can feel it its where im heading.

I dont want to go into the hospital again. Supposed to be starting a program but I have no faith in it im sick and f***** tired of giving this recovery crap my all only to find I still lose weight there is no point in my living anymore I want to end my life.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
Hello,

i think I understand what your on about, if you wish to lose weight it isn't wise to do anything such as throwning up or anything, I don't know if you have done this before.

Seriously, the best and most benefiting way to lose weight is to burn off more than you eat, how to do this? At more healthy, cut out crap such as full fat items, sugary drinks and sweets, switch to health foodstuffs take supplements and excersise. When you nourish your body and then work it off, you will lose weight quite quickly and you will feel alot better about yourself too.

Its ahrd work but far more rewarding than most other methods of weight loss.

Don't diet...Diets don't work, eat less crap, eat more healthy eat around 1500 cals a day and excersise and you will be sorted.

I don't mean to sound harsh, just some input.
|

replied March 22nd, 2005
I've never thrown up in my life (inducing) and I never will.

I'm in recovery so I dont want to lose weight I want to gain obviously :wink:
|

replied March 27th, 2005
Are you a recovering anorexic???
How long have you been in recovery???
Please dont be so hard on yourself...Its called recovery for a reason...Take every day as it comes, go slow, and dont push yourself...And please dont think about ending your life...Just try to better it...Try to think about what makes you happy and keep that in your head and your heart...It will get better and you will be okay...
I am a recovering anorexic/bulemic (8 years) I still struggle a little, but its nothing I cant handle...I know everyone is different and everyone handles things differently so I wont preach to you anymore, I just wanted to tell you that if you really want it...It will happen
be strong and be healthy
|

replied August 11th, 2010
Re: Lost Weight
Caitlyn89 wrote:
I lost 3lbs

im hopeless

im not in school I have to be homeschooled

i go to therapy it dont work and no changing therapists wont work she is my 5th I cant go on meds still losing weight going to end up in a bad place again and I dont want to go there but I can feel it its where im heading.

I dont want to go into the hospital again. Supposed to be starting a program but I have no faith in it im sick and f***** tired of giving this recovery crap my all only to find I still lose weight there is no point in my living anymore I want to end my life.

------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------
Hi,
My friend My name is SUSHIL I read your Problem , If you really want to lose your weight you can write me. This is the No from India. I would like to talk with you and I have every wonderful thing for you to reduce your weight.

|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....