So is anyone else having baby dreams? I had one last night that was fantastic and upsetting. It is a dream, so it may sound odd. In my dream my husband handed me our newborn. I was really confused because I didn't remember giving birth. He said that I was squirming around while I was asleep and he delievered the baby. (weird, yes). I was so upset that I missed the birth. (this was actually a nice thought because as nervous as I am about the process it shows that I do want to feel it and I realize that it is an amazing experience). I got over the initial upset of not being "aware" for the birth and then I just held my baby and suddenly decided it was time for the baby to eat. So I began breastfeeding. I was so happy because the baby took to the breast so easily ( which of course may not be the case in real life). It was the most peaceful and relaxing dream. I woke up so giddy. I think my dreams are becoming more vivid because I had my first ultrasound on friday and was able to see the baby's heartbeat. *yay*
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 8th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I had a dream a couple weeks ago where I gave birth and was asleep during the whole ordeal!! Haha, I was a little disappointed at first but then I was just like oh well, at least I didn't feel the pain.....I had had the most gorgeous little boy in the whole world :)
|

replied February 26th, 2005
Experienced User
I know I am a little late but I had a dream where I gave birth to my little girl but I couldn't out how she got out of my body b/c I was in any pain. Oh well just another joy of pregnancy
|

replied June 26th, 2005
Experienced User
I had a really weird dream several weeks ago. Dreamt that I had the baby but once the nurse cleaned baby up and went to hand me my baby back it was a white cat. (needles t osa yi have 2 cats tito (tan - male), and cuddles (white- female)...Chances are I was petting the cats before I went to sleep that's probably what triggered my dream.

I also keep having dreams that I already had my baby and that I keep getting up every couple of hours to feed, change, and rock my baby in a 'lil rocking chair......(think it's just because i'm so excited and can't wait to have my baby and get to bring him / her home).
|

replied August 22nd, 2005
I had a werid dream the other night. I maybe pregnat im sapose to be going to the doctor soon to get a blood test and find out. In my dream there was tadpoils swiming and there where frog eggs everywhere they where on the floor in my pocket it was crazy.
I was so so so so strange
|

replied August 22nd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I remember with my first son---23+ yeas ago. I dreamed an old friend of mine from childhood met me at the park and he took him outta my belly. Then I was wandering all around the park looking for him so he could put him back in--for it wasnt time for him to be born yet.

I am 8.1 weeks today and I have no uterus. Have been awaiting "a miracle baby" since 1987. When god spoke those very words to me. Anyway, not confirmed by the drs yet--but I know I am.

Anyway I was dreaming that I had that double uterus thing and had no clue until they were examining me for the pregnancy. So do I have a new--or old uterus carrying the baby---do I have 2 (double) babys or what!!?? Or do I just read too many of these health questions?? Lol
|

replied August 23rd, 2005
Experienced User
Fafamilty how do you know for sure you are pregnant?
|

replied August 23rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I was posting this really long reply to your question and the site kicked me off--i lost it I will write it aagain and get back to you 3kizz
|

replied August 24th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
This Is Why I Believe, You Be the Judge?
I have been pregnant 10 times, four of those times I knew the next morning I was prenant. I had 6 miscarriages, one of them a partial mole and one 4+months along. I did not ask for a miracle baby but my heart did long for more children. I began having trouble in my female organs from promiscuous husband, and eventually led to removal of my uterus and cervix. Later at lab results they found cervical cancer--i was 25 years old.

I remember in the hospital I wanted to cry for I realized I would no longer be able to have another baby, this peace feel on me like I had never known before and quieted my heart. This was august 1986(19 years ago this month). I had more troubles and husband in an out of my life. This one time we met at a motel to be with one another, while my children were at his girlfriends. He was in the pot, and I in the living quarters. I heard this still small voice saying "a miracle baby" that was 18 years ago in june.

I eventually almost had my ovaries also removed from problems same symptoms as before, went to the hospital and had this severe reaction to the meds before surgery. They cancelled surgery and when I went back they said all the cysts were gone. I have never had any more symptoms like that since. That was about 17 or so years ago.

This year in june I awoke from a dream(vision) about my miracle baby and I knew it was time(exactly to the month 18 years after I received the promise), I felt it in my spirit. My new husband and I almost broke up for good july of this year. We got back together on the 9th of july and had make up sex for 10 days straight, during this time I dint feel the semen come back out of me. Like there was a hole in my vaginal opening.

This is my story since then. I was having the middle pains from 8th until the 12th. Always have them for 5 days and I always feel them, during that time is when I ovulate. (know im ovulating cuz I attack my husband then) I woke up the morning of the 10th with this burning in my stomach, food tasted funny, no appetite. On the 12th the middle pains stop and I get these other pains which I have felt the whole rest of the time. Sometimes very sharp and with lightheadedness, my private is swollen, stabbing pains in my breasts, splochy colored areolas, montgomery glands filling up, nausea, almost vomited couple times, swelling in my stomache, very weird pains in my stomach, thirst like I have never had be4, dont like sweets anymore, dont like salty, cramps in my legs, all test come back completely normal, except I am in the luteal phase in my ovaries, but it should have stopped 14 days after ovulation if not fertilized egg. If fertilized should still be happening. Have not had the return of the middle pains, which I have every time. It has been 6.2 weeks since ovulation pains. Pains in my back, freg urination, gassy, heartburn, gagging reflex when brushing tongue, pains pains pains, feel like movement of a swooshing thing in my left side, feel a mass in my abdomen. Baby should be like 1 inch long bag of water should be like tennis ball size or so, and that is what I feel. Something about that size, feet swollen, hands swollen, I look younger, after all these hormones have not been used for a long time, in my body. The preg hormones. Swelling in breast, areola bigger now, headaches, back pains just over where ovaries are in my stomach, I have almost passed out 2 or 3 different times. Pains in vagina, pains with intercourse, press on my stomach and makes me sick to my stomach. This has been 6.2 weeks from the ovulation pains, dr would say 8.2 weeks preg. I dont think I forgot anything.

I go to the dr on the 30 for follow up for the u/s of my ovaries.

I have not passed preg urine test, but with my last son I had to be 7 weeks or more for test to show up. ( I know that was 20 yrs ago, but same thing happened to my daughter just 2 years ago) I was 6.4 weeks when I did last urine test, I am now 8,2 weeks by dr timeline and I think I could pass one now, but cant buy one.

This is why I believe I am, I know I am!!

You be the judge?? What do you think?
|

Experienced User
Wow, you have all the classic symptoms. So basically you have ovaries but no uterus for the baby to attach itself. Where does it grow?

How can it be a viable pregnancy without all the machanics of a woman. I don't mean to sound sceptical but I never heard of such a thing, forgive me.

So you will go to the doctor on the 30th, they will confirm your pregnancy then?
|

Extremely eHealthy
3kizz wrote:
wow, you have all the classic symptoms. So basically you have ovaries but no uterus for the baby to attach itself. Where does it grow?

How can it be a viable pregnancy without all the machanics of a woman. I don't mean to sound sceptical but I never heard of such a thing, forgive me.

So you will go to the doctor on the 30th, they will confirm your pregnancy then?

i have been researching this for 18 years. I have heard of personal storys in cali, where my friends knew pple who it had happened to. The nurse at kern medical who had it happen to her, I talked to the pple who worked with her. They thought she had a tumor when she started having pains, went in to xplore, they removed full term baby.

But recently back on the internet about heterotopic pregnancy is when you have 2 one in the uterus and one out of the uterus. Happened to my daughter in law last month. They accidently killed the baby in uterus by giving her a med called metholtrexate to abort the tubal preg, and missed the one in the uterus until after gave her the meds to destroy the other one. The drs automatically destroy the babys an say they are not viable. But babys have been born, from inside the abdomen, my post on hysterectomy---pregnant after hysterectomy--on page 2 --will explain a few of the cases I have found lately. I can give link but it does not work.

It is not suppose to happen, but it has and does. This one lady had 2 u/s and they thought baby was in her uterus. When they opened her up the full term baby stuck his foot out!! And besides that if god said--there is not doubt. Look at mary, im sure if he can make her pregnant with jesus, he could assist me a little to make sure the sperms get to the egg, and make sure baby can make it to term. I read this one site about this happening way back in the 16, 17 hundreds. Amazing article in it self.

This one lady in a foreign country just in the last few years--i think 2003, went into the drs she is having horrible cramps periods are messed up. They decide to do surgery after finding a mass in her abdomen. They find a petrified baby(same thing happened to my gramma). The lady says, yeah I was pregnant about 3 years ago, everything was good, the baby just never come out. She was preg in abdomen, 32 weeks I believe when baby died.

Yes I have ovaries and 1 tube which is tied. It would grow where ever it would attach.
|

Experienced User
Wow, this truely amazing. You learn something about the human body everyday. Good luck to you.
|

Extremely eHealthy
All I can say is "there are no set facts in science" and "with god all things are possible"
|

replied September 2nd, 2005
Experienced User
misschicopea wrote:
he said that I was squirming around while I was asleep and he delievered the baby. (weird, yes). I was so upset that I missed the birth.

when my mum went into hospital to be induced with me, she was so excited about giving birth that they gave her sleeping tablets to make sure she slept as they would induce the next day. According to my dad, the next day, when mum went into labour, they gave her a shot of pethodine and mum gave birth to me whilst hiccupping and snorring at the same time! She had no knowledge of giving birth. And when dad asked her after, whether she would like a cup of tea, she replied that she would give birth to me first, then have a cuppa. He then told her I was already born.

When my mum had my sister, the midwife said, "this is your second baby" and my mum said "no, my first, his second" to which the midwife was very confused!

I've heard that story for the past 30 years and thought you guys would appreciate it!!! Lol
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...