I jsut went off bc pills jan 4th. Stupid me stopped mid cycle. So I had a mini period jan9th for 3 days. I am now on cycle dy 29 and havent had my period yet. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I am so frustrated. I got pregnant with my last two the first month off the pill. Does anyone know why I might be experiencing this? I am usually very regular with my cycles while not on the pill.

Shanie
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 7th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Stopping mid cycle is massively gunna mess up your system
|

User Profile
replied February 7th, 2005
Advanced Support Team
You are going to have to wait to get a full cycle which shouldnt take long. Wait 2 to 3 months after stopping the pill then start ttc. Good luck to you
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...