User Profile
Urgh damn flu like stuff. Ive been sick all day and I ve been so restless and weak oh I hate this. It seems like sudafed isnt working at all... Someone help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 5th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Hey girl. I'm sorry you're still feeling yucky.
|

User Profile
replied February 5th, 2005
Advanced Support Team
Yucky isnt the word.. I have never felt this bad
|

User Profile
replied February 7th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Omg i'm soooo sick too and its 2 am and i'm wide awake with literally a pile of tissues on one side of me and 2 boxes on the other... And pauls laying here coughing like hell in his sleep I think I got him sick too!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hope everyone starts feeling better!! :)
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I cant even see straight my head is soo clogged up from sickness! Icky germs... Haha paul was in bed last night and I come in the room in like boxers and a sports bra with my big ol' belly and like hair all up my face is like hella fat and all red my nose is the size of the empire state building from sneezing so much and coughing... I have like no voice and when I talk you miss every other word from being sick... And I all walked in posed up agianst the door and was like *haha wanna be sexy* "hey lovvvaaa you know you want some of this... Now strip off your clothes and lemme give ya some gerrrrmmmms" hahahaha
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hot!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Oh I know sex sells baby! Hahaha
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Lol!!
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Jess you are so bad.... I would love to see your son in a few years lol
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
But i'm fun you gotta keep that in mind I can brign a smile to anyones face hahah! I'm a crack up...

Ohhh I go just had a pregnancy pms moment... Okay so I hattte cigerette smoke and the boys all smoke in the garage (where the laundry stuff is) so i'm in the middle of doing laundry and pauls brother (needless to say were not the best of friends) decided to pull my clothes out of the dryer (they just finished... And I have a few more loads maybe 2) and start his! Without even mentioning it... So I walk out to the garage and my clothes are sitting in a basket on the floor I was like helllll no because now they are gunna have a cigerette scent... So I waited for his to finish drying and I just dumped em all over his dirtbike on the back patio! He does stupid crap to piss me off all the time... And today being sick I was in no good mood to ruin my activity!
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
jessamyn wrote:
but i'm fun you gotta keep that in mind I can brign a smile to anyones face hahah! I'm a crack up...

Ohhh I go just had a pregnancy pms moment... Okay so I hattte cigerette smoke and the boys all smoke in the garage (where the laundry stuff is) so i'm in the middle of doing laundry and pauls brother (needless to say were not the best of friends) decided to pull my clothes out of the dryer (they just finished... And I have a few more loads maybe 2) and start his! Without even mentioning it... So I walk out to the garage and my clothes are sitting in a basket on the floor I was like helllll no because now they are gunna have a cigerette scent... So I waited for his to finish drying and I just dumped em all over his dirtbike on the back patio! He does stupid health question to piss me off all the time... And today being sick I was in no good mood to ruin my activity!

awh lol I would have done the same thing. Dont give shitz wont be no shitz
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
jessamyn wrote:
but i'm fun you gotta keep that in mind I can brign a smile to anyones face hahah! I'm a crack up...

Ohhh I go just had a pregnancy pms moment... Okay so I hattte cigerette smoke and the boys all smoke in the garage (where the laundry stuff is) so i'm in the middle of doing laundry and pauls brother (needless to say were not the best of friends) decided to pull my clothes out of the dryer (they just finished... And I have a few more loads maybe 2) and start his! Without even mentioning it... So I walk out to the garage and my clothes are sitting in a basket on the floor I was like helllll no because now they are gunna have a cigerette scent... So I waited for his to finish drying and I just dumped em all over his dirtbike on the back patio! He does stupid health question to piss me off all the time... And today being sick I was in no good mood to ruin my activity!

me too!! I would have done the same exact thing....I hate the smell of smoke!!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...