Hey girls,
just wanted to say happy halloween and to see how everyone was doing...Anybody dressing up their babies or bellies for tonight? I've gotta work, but everybodys still wearing costumes..I cant wait its gonna be a lot of fun...But anyways,i hope everybody's doing great and has a happy and safe night tonight!
Happy halloween! Laughing
*vanessa*
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 31st, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Aww how cute!! How old is zoe? I cant wait to dress my kids up for halloween one day....Well have fun skating! Laughing
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Experienced User
Cheyenne is gonna be nala from the lion king and we are gonna decorate seana's belly and draw on two babies where the babies are sitting! Lol did that make any sense? So everyone gets to see what the babies look like! They are about 4 inches a piece! They are big babies now! Lol as for me I am going to be a renaissance princess and austin is going to be a medieval knight! Its cool! I am excited, we are taking her to visit relatives and then coming home to pass out candy!

Much love
-jessika-
|

Especially eHealthy
Wel
Happy halloween all!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...