Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Bye Guys, Ill Miss Yall--plz Read

Well, after 5 months of being with my b/f chris and now that im pregnant, he just dont seem to want me anymore, we got in a big fight and I decided to move back in with my mom and I wont be online anymore so I am saying bye but ill try to keep yall updated when I can get to a computer...Life sucks right now, but im not gonna let it get me down b/c I have my beautiful baby to look forwards too and out of all this !**@!, me and his ex girlfriend(whom also is pregnant=9months)shes due any day...We became good friends and he doesnt want anything to do with her baby either so im going to go to the hospital with her and she is gonna be there for me....Screw chris....He wanted both of us at the same time and now he has neither one of us!!!
Bye guys!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 30th, 2003
Especially eHealthy
Gosh I am so sorry. Please keep us updated and let us know anythign when you can. We will misss you so much. Gosh, I am so sorry that happened to you. Keep positive for your baby. Wink
love,
chanda
|

replied October 30th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Hey sweetie im soo sorry to hear about him!! Best of luck sweetheart im glad you and his ex have eachother for support!! Update us as soon as you can sweetie!!!Much love and god bless!!

Jen
|

replied October 31st, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
I am soooo sorry sweetie. Guys are jerks like that and im sorry you got stuck with one. Best of luck with everything in the future and try and keep us as updated as you can!!! We'll all miss you!! You're in our prayers ~melissa
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Experienced User
Hehe I am with jennifer on this one! Good luck with the little one jordan, you are better off without him holding you two back! My dad bailed on my mom when she was pregnant and now look at her, she is a well-respected obgyn with her own office! Just because we have babies young doesn't mean that we can't make something big out of ourselves! Motherhood is hard enough and when you can juggle both motherhood and a career, just know that you have done it, you have beaten the odds and are supermom!! Lol

much love
-jessika-
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thanx! Im Leaving Now!
Alright guys thanx for everything im leaving now...Keep yall updated....Oh yea and trust me we are both getting that child support...Oh yeah!!
Bye guys!
Much love!
Jordan Crying or Very sad Laughing Crying or Very sad Laughing
|

replied November 3rd, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Awww, bye! Get that child support! Get him for all he has! My sis is gettin almost 400 a month now, so can you!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...