I'm sitting here wondering why the hell we keep finding fault with one another when nobody is perfect.. (you're selfish, your rude.. Blah blah). I know i'm guilty of it..This is just a general question directed at no one in particular.. I mean.. Pointing out to someone that they are selfish or mean or whatever is only going to make them angry and then we have an nonstop pointless flow of insults.... Why bother?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 30th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I think a lot of us use it as a vent for anger, (me included) not strictly debating
|

Active User, very eHealthy
In reality I think a lot of us are to defencive of our opinions and do,nt take other peoples into account plus it does,nt help if you get people calling people liars when in all reality either side could be the one that is misinformed .
|

I'll take opinions into count. I take yours fish, and I respect it. But when people start acting like jilee to get their point across, then it gets out of hand, and lame. Its like fighting with middle schoolers.
|

I love it when im right about you.. :)
|

replied January 31st, 2005
Kourtney--once again you have attacked jlee and then snapped with an "i told you so" like remark when she posted back. Why did you bring her name into it to begin with? *everyone* was mentioned...That includes *you*....Bd didn't say anything about anyone in particular.....She was being very civil and addressing everyone not just jlee or you but *all* of us.

Can you now see what you did wrong?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oh boy..
|

I didn't "attack" jilee. Grow up already children. I made a point. Shes attacked me ever since I got here. I know for an absolute fact that you're only sticking up for her because her belifs are the same as yours. Close minded people *rolls eyes*

jilee attacked me the minute I came to this board so I don't wanna hear anything about me "attacking" the poor little girl. Please. Grow the !**@! up.
|

^^^jilee attacked me the minute I came to this board so I don't wanna hear anything about me "attacking" the poor little girl. Please. Grow up.^^^

your telling me to grow up? Please dear I did not attack you so don't attack me. I simply stated my observation of what I see going on. And I asked you where you felt it necessary to bring her name up in a post that was meant to be civil...So why attack me?
|

Attack? Wow, you've over used that word now. This is the internet, no one is being "attacked."

the fact is, jilee posted to me very rudely when I first came here, and has been ever since, and I can bet a million dollars that its because im pro-choice. So please, until you know the facts. Mind your own buisness honey.
|

Ahh, yet another long drawn out post that I wont read.

*high*five*!!!
|

You're beyond immature. You're 27 and you remind me of my friends mom who sat on the internet all day then left her daughter on christmas day to go meet some guy she'd met on the internet. I don't usually meet to many immature adults so when I do its pretty shocking. Im 19 and I thought you were younger then me, honestly.

Me no backbone? You're the one who belittles people, and calls them names to try and make yourself look big and tough, and make your point more valid. You're a pathetic waste of space, and I feel sorry for your child.
|

replied February 1st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
jlee77 wrote:
my son is actually going to be a very lucky little boy. He has a wonderful father, and ***mother***,
so speak a very narcissistic troll.
Quote:
he will be surrounded in a house of love and my world will revolve around him.
unless he is prochoice, in which case the beratings, swearings and belittlements will be the least of his worries. How many times a day would you beat him into a pulp if he is prochoice?
|

steen wrote:
jlee77 wrote:
my son is actually going to be a very lucky little boy. He has a wonderful father, and ***mother***,

Quote:
unless he is prochoice, in which case the beratings, swearings and belittlements will be the least of his worries. How many times a day would you beat him into a pulp if he is prochoice?

steen that was way below the belt and bang out of order I think you owe jlee an apology for bringing her family into this.
|

Extremely eHealthy
fishx wrote:
steen wrote:
jlee77 wrote:
Quote:

steen that was way below the belt and bang out of order I think you owe jlee an apology for bringing her family into this.
actually, jlee brought her family into this. You forgot to berate her for it. But yes, it was below the belt. Am I sorry? Perhaps a little bit. On the other hand, jlee has brought up my family several times and had various other choice derisions that you seem to have "forgotten" to publically berate her on. When you do so, I shall in honesty reconsider your point here.
|

steen wrote:
fishx wrote:
steen wrote:
jlee77 wrote:

Quote:

actually, jlee brought her family into this. You forgot to berate her for it. But yes, it was below the belt. Am I sorry? Perhaps a little bit. On the other hand, jlee has brought up my family several times and had various other choice derisions that you seem to have "forgotten" to publically berate her on. When you do so, I shall in honesty reconsider your point here.

well i,m very sorry steen but if I would have seen the post where jlee brought your family into it I would say the exact same thing to her and if you care to go into the support forum you will actualy see a thread completley dedicated to both jlee and kourtney . I will pull any one that is bringing other peoples family into the debate .
|

Extremely eHealthy
*reads posts and smacks forehead*.. Everyone.. Look back at the initial post.
|

bd1012 wrote:
*reads posts and smacks forehead*.. Everyone.. Look back at the initial post.

would you like to explain?
|

Extremely eHealthy
I didn't want this thread to start more of what I am complaining about in the initial post. Who cares who is selfish and what not.. Nobody's perfect.. So why bother? Like I said.. I know i'm guilty of it.. And i'm not denying that.. It's just a general philosophical question.
|

bd1012 wrote:
i didn't want this thread to start more of what I am complaining about in the initial post. Who cares who is selfish and what not.. Nobody's perfect.. So why bother? Like I said.. I know i'm guilty of it.. And i'm not denying that.. It's just a general philosophical question.

lol sorry point taken there is just so much personal insulting going on in this forum I mean I can,t beleive that it has spilled over into the support forum what is all that about. Would you beleive that I have just basicaly been told that because i,m pro life I shouldn,t post in there how discriminate is that? Sorry rant over just had to get that of my chest before I went back to the support forum.
|
Quick Reply