Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

1 Centimeter. Coming Soon?

I am due on jan. 31st. And actually thats just a guess because I wasnt sure of my last period date. I was just at the doctor today and she said that I am 1 cent. Dilated and that the babies head is very low (i could have told her that lol). I have had contractions off and on. Some hard some not so bad. This is sooo different from my first one. The only other symptom that I have is more discharge and very white. Does this sound like I might be going soon to anyone??? I know they always say that every pregnancy is different and you can never really tell when its coming..But god im just sooo ready. So if anyone else has had these symptoms let me know how long it was for you!! Thanks kara
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 27th, 2005
Advanced Support Team
Hey hun,
im glad to hear that you are doing okay and everything looks good.
When I had my children and that happened they told me that it was the cervix thining out and my body was preparing for labor. I went into labor like a week or two later if I remember right.. Good luck to you and keep us updated..
|

User Profile
replied January 29th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Some people dialate quicker than others...
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...